Options
124»

Replies

• eggomylegos
    eggomylegos Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ahem...

FFVIInomuracastdesigns.JPG

(And of course, anything Mario or Zelda)
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    League of Legends, I'm in platinum division and play a fearsome Veigar , really excited for the final boss skin to come out :love:
    Also all Zelda games <3 (Ds ones weren't amazing though)
  • Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love all of my video games. I guess my favorite would be Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch right now. Of all time, I still love the Zelda games, Mass Effect because of Garus, most of the final fantasy games, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Ecco the Dolphin. :)

For live online games, I love my WoW, my LoL, Star Wars, and Diablo III.

I really want to play Ni No Kuni! It seems right up my ally. What is the best part?
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Grew up on warcraft III

Now I don't really have much time anymore
  • TatianaSoe
    TatianaSoe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    rA832.gif

I really did laugh out loud when I saw this, I replayed Morrowind a while back and modded those things right out.

Anyway I love RPGs. My fav ones are:

Planescape: Torment- best story telling ever, even if graphics are dated.
    Neverwinter Nights 2- great story and characters.
    Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim- All have pros and cons, can't choose a fav between them.
    The Zelda games- pre and including N64. My first video game was Link to the Past.
    Chrono Cross and Trigger- Beautiful music and interesting storyline.
    FF7 and FF10- See above.

I guess I have a lot of favs haha.
  • srmchan
    srmchan Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Pac Man and Donkey Kong!

8-bit for the win. :-)

Sam
  • Rachel_Louise85
    Rachel_Louise85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anything Assassin's Creed. :D
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Grand Theft Auto. Take my vengeance out in what I would do in real life.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Planescape: Torment. Epic storytelling. BioWare's opus.
  • scarletpride16
    Options

Yes! Grand Theft Auto is another really good one! I liked GTA V, did not like IV, but San Andreas is definitely still my favorite one of the series.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Any of the BATMAN ARKHAM games!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    The old leisure suit Larry games ;D and kings quest series. Some dark souls 2 if I feel like nerding it up these days.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options

Yes! Grand Theft Auto is another really good one! I liked GTA V, did not like IV, but San Andreas is definitely still my favorite one of the series.

COD is good too. I've been known to totally dominate with guys who have been in the military in that game. They HATE me for that. Grand Theft Auto is just fun.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Tetris, Dr. Mario, Mario Cart ..I don't play these days, obviously.
  • grumpysnail89
    grumpysnail89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love all of my video games. I guess my favorite would be Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch right now. Of all time, I still love the Zelda games, Mass Effect because of Garus, most of the final fantasy games, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Ecco the Dolphin. :)

For live online games, I love my WoW, my LoL, Star Wars, and Diablo III.

I really want to play Ni No Kuni! It seems right up my ally. What is the best part?

Several things are very fun about Ni No Kuni. In my opinion, the best part is the sheer number of summons that you can have and evolve. I am nearing the end of the game, I believe, and the story- line has just enough sad to take a more serious tone even though the animations are bright and cheerful. I am having trouble finishing, because I don't like saying goodbye to a good game, but I will probably pick it up and play it out before the month is over. It's one that I would continue to play after I had completed it. I have a deal where if I win a match between a mob, I only jog 200 steps and keep going to the next one, but if I lose, I do 2000 steps, so I keep active while playing. :) The one annoying factor, but this is like most games like this, is the grinding bits where you just have to keep fighting until you level and are strong enough/have enough money to buy whatever you need.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Asteroids
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Legend of Zelda

Any of the Lego games
  • AthleticForties
    AthleticForties Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Current : Bioshock Infinite
    Last 2 years : Elder Scrolls : Skyrim
    All time : Metal Gear series
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend the PT demo if your a Silent Hill fan.

^ This almost made me pee my pants this weekend. My jumpy reaction scared my fiancée too.