Hello From Dallas!

Options
I am a 25 year old happily married mother of two diva's! I love my husband endlessly and couldn't ask for better children. I am a stay at home who finds it hard to find time to excersie. My children are only 13 months apart (18mths and 6 mths old) and they keep me super busy..... lets just say I have alot of "baby weight" to lose. My wieght is currently 155.I am looking to lose 15 lbs! Wish me luck.

Replies

• luvmy1908
    Options
    I am a 25 year old happily married mother of two diva's! I love my husband endlessly and couldn't ask for better children. I am a stay at home who finds it hard to find time to excersie. My children are only 13 months apart (18mths and 6 mths old) and they keep me super busy..... lets just say I have alot of "baby weight" to lose. My wieght is currently 155.I am looking to lose 15 lbs! Wish me luck.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome, we're glad you're here!

And guess what? I'm grew up in Arlington, TX & I sure do miss the South sometimes. ;)

Have a wonderful day!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    And Hello back at you from South Arkansas!
    I’m glad you decided to join us.
    This is a really great place with lots of really nice people.
    Again Welcome and Good Luck.
    Loretta
  • sistersscn
    Options
    Hello from niagara falls NY!!! Welcome !!! You will find this site invaluable to getting rid of that "Baby fat" so stick with us!! One thing you need to try to do is MAKE time NOT FIND time to exercise You deserve that being a stay at home mom There isnt a job more difficult BUT more rewarding. Good luck in you adventure
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome and keep up the good work. I hope you hang in there!