Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii

Options
Does anyone know if Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii is any good? Asked my husband for it for Christmas. Thanks.

Replies

• Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    I have been using it & Zumba for a few weeks & I love them both! Go for it!! I think games like Wii Fit & Biggest Loser will work for those who look at it as a workout not a game...(it's always good to have fun while working out) but I think you should push yourself just as much as you would in the gym. You will have wonderful results!
  • lLauraAnnl
    lLauraAnnl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been using it & Zumba for a few weeks & I love them both! Go for it!! I think games like Wii Fit & Biggest Loser will work for those who look at it as a workout not a game...(it's always good to have fun while working out) but I think you should push yourself just as much as you would in the gym. You will have wonderful results!

i was just about to post asking if the new zumba game was any good! thanks!
  • stephlayne
    stephlayne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I tried the Biggest Loser Challenge game and really did not like it. It wasted so much time between workouts that you couldnt get your heart rate up. I also tried Wii Zumba, but it definitely wasn't worth the money, the DVD's are much more affective. I decided to trade both games in on Amazon for Wii EA Active 2 and I LOVE IT! It is a great PROGRAM, not just a game and the new heart monitors and leg strap make it much more pleasant than EA 1! YOU GOTTA TRY IT!!!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    bump