I would like to say hi and find friends for support

Options
Hi there,
My name is Penny I am 27 and have three wonderful boys at home. my life is full and busy with not room to stop and think. lol. anyways i started this journey at the beginning of aug . i have to tell you why, i was talking to my oldest the state fair that they have here and i told him he would need to wait for his dad to take him. being just a kid he stated to me "ya mom your right, you are to big to take me on the rides" omg did this hurt me in a way that even the kids that teased me in high school look weak. I started at a weight of 345 lbs and I am now 329lbs. so proud of myself. i log everyday in this app and i feel amazing about myself. deep down i think this is my time i think i will do it. i want to see what i feel on the inside. i want to look in the mirror and see what i know and feel like i should be. I want to be a better mom to my children. this is my start.
i would love for some support and advice. if anyone would like to be a support couch for me i would love that!!! and i would like to return the favor.

Thanks for your time,
Penny

Replies