OUTLANDER FANS!

Options
Want to start a super nerdy MFP fitness/Outlander fan club group? Friend me! If you've already watched a few episodes, HOW GREAT IS IT RIGHT!?!??!

Replies

• ifeelpretty21
    ifeelpretty21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Luv it! Have you read the books?
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Tonight is the night in canada. Less than an hour and it starts. I cant wait...
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I have read the books, so good! I think they have done SUCH a good job of casting the leads, they look exactly as I imagined them.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Was disappointed when I read this, as I thought you meant the movie (excellent film). BUT not wondering what the series is, may have to look into it!
  • ifeelpretty21
    ifeelpretty21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    have not read the books but plan on it :)
  • Dawn5202
    Dawn5202 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I am reading the final book right now. I love these books and the characters. Jamie is on the money! Wasn't sure about Claire, but am warming up to her because of the chemistry that they have on screen. So far has been very true to the books, so I am happy about that!! Outlander fans unite!
  • TXRangersFan76
    Options
    Love the books!! Wasn't sure about the series but have been pleasantly surprised so far - Love it! Brand new to MFP and would love to have some new friends.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Sent friends request. Watch each episode about 3 times each. Just started book 2.
  • blue_turtle
    blue_turtle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Another fan here -- sending friend requests now :)