*Absolute worst restraunt foods in America, 2010*

Options
2»

Replies

• kat_1972
    kat_1972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK so I couldn't get hold of stuff that is that bad for me even if I wanted to (I'm probably lucky I've never tasted it so I don't want it). But I shudder to think just how much fat and cals are in some of the takeout things that are sold right on my street.

I lived in London for a year. You can.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I completely agree these numbers are staggering! However, there are times when I just want something like that instead of a lighter version. Good thing I only eat something like that maybe once every two months!

L
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I never eat out!!

I know. It's the only time being poor HELPS you lose weight! :laugh:
  • HippyHorse
    Options
    "I lived in London for a year. You can." (dunno how to quote, sorry)

Suppose you can find this sort of stuff anywhere. I'm from Manchester originally, the stuff there can be pretty bad though I don't think it comes close to this. Certainly puts me off eating out, anyway.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I never eat out!!

I will refrain from making horribly inappropriate and immature comments.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I completely agree these numbers are staggering! However, there are times when I just want something like that instead of a lighter version. Good thing I only eat something like that maybe once every two months!

L

Me too. I eat out so seldom that when I do, I get what I want. i usually don't eat it all though because it's so much food and save it for lunch. So it turns out to be a manageable # of calories. I can't imagine though, those who eat out 2 or 3 or 5 times a week or more! For so many, it's the "norm" vs eating at home! Even once a week can screw up your deficit for the week. I'm more a once every 2 months, so I don't really worry about it. It's good to know though. I like at least knowing what I am eating.