Starting The Uphill Climb

Options
Just starting out today, would love to touch base with anyone starting out. I know it's been said so many times here its hard to keep motivated in a class of one...

Replies

• ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You only have 29lbs to lose? Piece of cake. You will ultimately be responsible for motivating yourself on a daily basis. There are a plethora of tools available out here, however, it's up to you.
  • terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Rather it's 29 or 290 it's a challenge for most of us to stay on track on a daily basis. MFP is a great starting point though. Best of luck to you as you begin your journey!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I should of added a smiley face or something to show my comment isn't meant to be harsh or negative. I think you'll be surprised by the motivational tools and like minded people out there who will encourage you along the way. When I finally decided to take control of what was making me fatter and fatter every year, I realized that I'd have to take the lead.

If you start by logging your food every day and just getting out and walking 15 to 20 miles a week, you will see progress in no time. Cheers to you! ;-)

Scott