3rd Round of P90X, any advice? (results photos inside)

Options
I have just finished my second round of p90X. I ate good but didnt eat clean until 18 days ago. In just that short time I shrunk and started to see my abs. I switched my macros to 40 40 20 roughly and quit creamer and sugar all together. My abs are coming through and I am feeling stronger and stronger in my core where I used to have a lot of back pain, now I have little back pain and I think there is room for more improvement. Its life changing. This is the 5th time I have done P90X over the last few years and always lost interest but this year is different. I have been working out since Feb 1st and havent stopped. I ate better but not clean enough. I now have decided to incorporate the newer cleaner diet using fitness pal. So excited about my transformation and cant wait until I see what comes of the new nutrition over the next month or so. I think its really the thing that is going to get me to my 10 percent body fat dream.

Things I have bought this year are power blocks sports 5.0, pull up bar, full gym membership, bowflex body fat scale, and a few other odds and ends.

I started off my first round at home working out in the AM. Then the second round went to the gym to lift bigger. The end of this round I started eating right and in about a week or two started to see my abs.

This third round with the eating I think I will see 10 percent. The body fat scale from bowflex says I am 15 percent, but the one at the gym said I was closer to 11. Not sure which is right but from my pics I am somewhere between 15 and 12, I think... I am at 194 lbs right now and have been messing with differences between low carbs and low fats. So I have to pick one eventually. Going to stay with 40 40 20 for now to give it a chance to work. My daily intake with workouts is about 1800 calories so I know I am going to get smaller not bigger. Once I hit about 190 I think that is when I will up the calories back to about 2500 to stay lean and mean. LOL

Anyway as promised here is where I am so far. EDIT: Photos are in my profile to the left. Cant get them to post here for some reason.

30 days

90 days

180 days 25 pull ups a set with over 100 pull ups on leg and back day.

Replies

• mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! I can't see your pics as I am not a friend on MFP, but your profile pic is awesome! I'm thinking of starting up Body Beast soon. :D
  • brandonrf
    brandonrf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I still have a ways to go, I still feel like I am swimming in my mid section and appreciate the comment. thank you. I am sticking to p90x because even at 6'2" 195 is still kind of bulky for my training needs. I want to be about 189 and ripped even more. Friended.