Starting All Over Again

Options
Erin959
Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
Hi Guys,

I was here a few years back and did really well. Long story short I have put all the weight back on plus a little more and I'm looking to lose it again. I am going to Vietnam in October and want to have lost a little bit of weight before I go over.

I am looking for friends to help motivate me when the Maltesers are calling and to help me lose the weight again.

Cheers
Erin

Replies

• MissBev4lif3
    MissBev4lif3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin

Feel free to add me! I am also starting over with my weight lose just remember slow and steady wins the race and you got this! Good luck!
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello Erin I am Fred...Welcome back! I am 59 days back into logging again myself and would love to be encouraged by you and to offer you encouragement as well. Please feel free to add me too! I too went away from MFP and then put all my weight and then some back on. It has been nice to get the weight coming off again however I have had to make some pretty big adjustments...having the support of my friends on here has meant the world to me.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin! You can do this. Feel free to add me!
  • wildecat1
    wildecat1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again, too, and looking for friends to keep me motivated! Add me if you'd like!
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just recently started over again. So anyone can feel free to add me. We can all start this journey together