I've been here 2.5 years and have lost 124 pounds

Options

Replies

• Bippsbabe2005
    Options
    Truly and inspiration! considering im at a close comparison to your start weight, this is truly a huge motivator for me! Congrats on such a huge accomplishment! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    incredibly dedication to make it this far, well done! congratulations!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's not about inspiration/motivation or being "hard core", it really is about just making small changes and not giving up. You look great!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Well done, you've done brilliantly. I think you must have started here just before me :-) Hope you have a great reward in mind for goal?
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You are definitely an inspiration! I love the phrase "not-stopper", that is me too!
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ab-fab! You have done tremendously and you look great and you are obviously so much happier ! Congratulations x10 !
    2uqmb1d.gif
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

People tell you it is all about will power and making up your mind to do it and that sort of thing. Well, I'm here to tell you that you can be loaded with doubts and still make a positive change. You can fall off the wagon over and over, but just keep thinking of ways to make healthier choices next time.

I'm a not-stopper. I'm not a go-getter or a great organizer or planner or more committed than anyone else. I probably didn't even work harder than lots of folks who eventually quit. All I am is a not-stopper.

great job!

I love this last part.... "not-stopper"
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You never fail to inspire me, you awesome not-stopper! :drinker:
    :heart: the pic with your daughter.
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on not stopping AND being unstoppable. Great stuff.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! & So Happy!!!! Congrats on the amazing success! :drinker:
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Holyyyyyyyy! Amazing work! That photo and smile say it all :)
  • mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for sharing your story. You inspired me to keep going. Some days I make a lot of bad choices with food. You gave me hope. I will try even harder to choose healthier items.
  • SBBW
    SBBW Posts: 2
    Options
    I can't believe that I'm starting (again) TODAY, went to the health club this morning (which I also can't really afford), logged onto myfitness pal again TODAY to begin my program and here I am sitting here wondering if I am just setting myself up for failure again, or if it will be different this time. Then I come over to community to check it out and read YOUR story. I weigh 309 lbs and want to lose 121 lbs! Thanks for the inspiration that it can be done. I love your humility too.
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's really inspirational - well done you!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    People tell you it is all about will power and making up your mind to do it and that sort of thing. Well, I'm here to tell you that you can be loaded with doubts and still make a positive change. You can fall off the wagon over and over, but just keep thinking of ways to make healthier choices next time.

I'm a not-stopper. I'm not a go-getter or a great organizer or planner or more committed than anyone else. I probably didn't even work harder than lots of folks who eventually quit. All I am is a not-stopper.
    You have probably inspired a lot of people with this and it makes a lot of sense. Congratulations on your success.
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are such an inspiration :D You look great.
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on not stopping AND being unstoppable. Great stuff.

^This. Times 1,000!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I like the not-stopper philosophy, too!
  • Gingergal12
    Gingergal12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Really amazing congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!