Reincarnated newbie

Options
I'm new... kind of. Technically, I have been a member for about 6 months, but only joined b/c of the iphone app and then failed to use it the way I had thought I would. Today's the day that I actually start taking control of the way I live and gaining my life back- as cliche as that sounds. I really do need to hold myself to a higher standard of accontability that I know I am totally capable of! It just always seems so difficult!

Either way, as I try to start over again, I wanted to extend a hand of support as I start this restart my journey as well.

Please feel free to message me with any updates and we'll celebrate/ struggle together!

-Tara Kaye

Replies

• driscollmc
    Options
    Good for you!!! We're all behind you :)
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done on ur re start. I have re started today as i have been naughty for a couple weeks. so we can keep each other in check lol
    Good luck there is a lot of support on here xx
  • sweetestthing
    Options
    Stay motivated! I am on the same boat, but I keep going and coming back!!! Start slow, if you need help, reach out.
  • txtarakaye
    Options
    Thanks so much, yall! I really appreciate it!
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I joined due to the Android app and did a couple things but I'm pretty determined now. It's like by keeping track of what you eat and seeing the nutritional results in real time you feel a tad more inclined to drop the bad eating habits-well that's the case for me.

This is going to be super hard but I am motivated. This seems like the right place for the motivation part :)

Kudos to you and good luck!
  • kelyeo
    Options
    Hey I'm new to MFP but not new to trying to lose weight! manged to lose 3 stone from this time last year and would like to do that again this new year coming.
    Good luck with your journey feel
    Anyone feel free to message for support etc