College Girls :)

Options
First official week! I am not sure if you guys want to start the weigh-ins today or wait till next week?
Challenge for the week: Drink the recommended 8 glasses of water! I know thats hard for me.

Chart:
sdf-1.jpg
Next week all those zeros will be negative numbers :) GOODLUCK!!

*sorry about posting so late in the day, i pulled an all nighter with friends to study for our 7am biology final. i slept alllllll day

Replies

• sweetie89207
    Options
    great!...i think mine was messed up lol...the current weight is the goal weight lol...
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    sweetness!!!!! :-)
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Cool!! I def had my water today and my current weight is now 175 as of today, so you could update it or just wait till next week!
    Hope biology went well for you! I've only had one final so far but have 3 more on Tues and Weds. Ugh!! Just wanna be DONE!

My thoughts are with you all as you finish up finals(and if you're already done, I'm really jealous)!! you can do this!! it's so close!
  • MrsNeuman
    Options
    Would it be possible to still be added to this group? :) I'm 20 years old in college and it's SO hard to eat well, but with other people in the same situation I think it will be easier. My weight as of today was 142 and my goal is 127.
  • hmsteph
    Options
    This is awesome thanks and gl on the biology final!
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    great chart! thank you :happy:
    off to get started (glug glug)
  • lanners23
    Options
    If we signed up but we're not on the chart can we still join in?
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Great, thanks! ...
    *gone to drink some water* :bigsmile:
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    yesterday i got all my water and i did also today!!! thats great for me cuz im always a few cups short! great challenge!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I drank 9 glasses of water today! Great challenge idea...I hope I can stick too it!
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Gosh, I drank like 10 glasses of water today. Wayy too many trips to the bathroom!! Lol but I feel great ;)

Where are you all from?! haha random... I just like to know state-wise or country if you're from out of the US.

I'm from California but go to college in Colorado =)
  • Depplover28
    Options
    How many cups of water do you think are in a glass of water? MFP goes by cups, while everyone else goes by glasses. I don't know how many glasses of water fits into my water bottle!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i have such a hard time getting in my water! I do not understand!!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    any girls that want to be added....i'll add you to next week :) just send me your goal and current weight and check back monday for weighin!
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I usually do really good on the days I do long cardio sessions cause then I drink a lot of water after it, but on more normal days like when I just do strength training or an exercise DVD I find it hard to drink 8 glasses.
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    Gosh, I drank like 10 glasses of water today. Wayy too many trips to the bathroom!! Lol but I feel great ;)

Where are you all from?! haha random... I just like to know state-wise or country if you're from out of the US.

I'm from California but go to college in Colorado =)

I drink a lot of water anyway so this is no problem for me. I hope everyone is doing well this week. I'm from Alabama and go to college here. What part of California?? My dad and sister spent a couple of days in San Diego over this past summer.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd share a little about my "college" self.
    I am from MInnesota, near Minneapolis/St.Paul
    I am a senior at Argosy University and I'm majoring in Psychology!!! I only have 1 semester left :smile:
    [then grad.school]
    I am married to my handsome hubby, Drew; he is already graduated...lucky *kitten*! lol
    I'm really hoping to reach my goal weight by my graduation in June if not way sooner! haha

What about some of YOU? Where are you from, where do you go to school, what year are in in, what are you studying???
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    @ Ding, I'm majoring in Psychology too!! I'm married and me and my husband are both juniors graduating in 2012. He is also majoring in Psychology. I'm planning on going to grad school in Lakeland, FL, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Good luck on your last semester!!
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls! I'd love to be a part of the thread, but I don't need to be added to the chart or anything. Over the past year I've lost about 25lbs (I'm 5'2", 115), so for the holidays I just want to maintain! Anyway, I'm in my final year of pharmacy school in Ohio and thought it would be nice to be a part of a support group more my age!
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    would looove to join this group/thread! a little late, but hey... better late than never, right?
    i haven't weighed myself in about a week, and i know at the time that i was insanely bloated and whatnot but i'll just use that weight anyways :)
    starting weight: 175 lbs
    goal weight: 145 lbs

and just for fun, a little about ME! :)
    i'm 19 years old from chicagoland, and a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
    marketing major :)
    this is my first year actually away at school, and finding it VERY difficult to lose weight... so i'm hoping this helps :)
    home right now for winter break, which is about 5.5 weeks long, in which time i will, hopefully, for the first time ever, doing and actually sticking with the 30 day shred (in an attempt to save money... limited money, so many things i want to buy!).
    curious as to what kind of results i'll be getting from this - read a lot of people saying their scale number didn't drop significantly but inches definitely went down... which works for me :)

so yeah, i'm excited to get back into the swing of things, and get my eating on track again.
    good luck, everyone!