I need Love and Motivation from my dear MFP family!!

Options
Dear Family,

Please help I am cold and depressed and eating oh gosh have I been eating. Today was bad, bad bad!!! Bad Kimber I had food I havent eaten in almost a year and way to much of it and it was so so not worth it!!! Why oh why did I do it? I have to get this train back on it's track!!!! I drunk hardly any water today, okay fine I admit it, you dont have to look at me like that! I had NO water today just Diet Soda which is bad bad bad and made me want to eat eat eat!!! Everyone around me had chocolates and cookies. Christmas doesnt have to be bad like this I love hot tea, I dont even have to add sugar and there are tons of yummy ways to fix foods I love. But here is what happened, dear family, it must be emotional. I have been very depressed today worried about bills, tired, stressing about the holidays and how to pay for everything which is so silly because I finally sit down and faced it and guess what? Everything is paid and fine so why am I doing this. I have ZERO energy and havent worked out in a week and it's just so danged cold I do not want to do ANYTHING just curl up in my PJS and drink hot cocoa and sleep can anyone help me? I want to get back on track right now and just stop this I know better!!! I was sick for almost a month and my iron is low and I am very tired so factor that in when you give me advise Okay? Thanks Family sorry this is so long!!!

Replies

• ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Hi There, please don't worry about one off day, we all have them. You are doing well just by trying. If you need some motivation or support, please feel free to add me to your list of friends, I would be happy to help. Kind Regards, Chantelle
  • SassyStef
    Options
    I totally understand and know how you are feeling. Holiday time can be so stressful, and I think that is why there are so many sweeties and goodies...everyone is stressing and eating LOL
    I too havent worked out in a week well once but that was it!! I ate an entire large bag of peanut butter m&ms in 4 days and I hardly ever eat candy any way.
    I am so sorry to hear that you are depressed, I too have been feeling down in the dumps. My MIL was storing our christmas decorations and some how they managed to disappear!! All gone, nothing, nada....I have a coca cola polar bear christmas collection and I have been collecting since I was 15 and I am now 31!! I am absolutely devastated and dont know how I am gonna make it through. On top of having the annoy marrital problems and rough patches right now it is not making any thing better :(

I think we should just take a deep breath and move past this. Be strong and try not to indulge and get our butts back to working out!! I need motivation too LOL

Here is a hug and pat on the back for you :flowerforyou:
  • DeanaMarshall
    DeanaMarshall Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Every morning you hit "reset." Hit the reset button girl! Go for a walk. I know it's cold out, but after two blocks you'll feel great. When you feel great, say to yourself: "This feels great! I will do this tomorrow!" Remind yourself that it took a while to gain weight, it'll take a while to lose it, and it one day won't ruin everything. This is a lifestyle. Press reset tomorrow and gain back your lifestyle. Don't look back. Don't dwell on it. Keep moving forward. All you have is tomorrow. Chin up. You can do it, girl!:wink:
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    We all do have these bad days. I admit i am not perfect. Tomorrow is another day. Forgive yourself, and start fresh tomorrow. We are all here for you. You just have to watch what and how much you eat..and stay away from cokes, even diet. Water is so much better for you. Good luck.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just put yesterday behind you, we all have bad days and you sound as though you know what's gone wrong. Tommorrow, make a fresh start and you'll be fine xx
  • deagn5
    deagn5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you have to give yourself a break!! you will get back on track i was feeling the same way about a month ago and now i am doing much better;the only difference was, i was not sick. if your iron is low, you are going to feel tired and have no energy. you need to give yourself time to heal. sometimes it takes a couple of months for your blood to get back to where it should be. eats lots of green leafy veggies and take an iron supplement (only if you can, with a stool softener) eat beans and red meat. you first need to feel better before you can concentrate on loosing weight again. don't think about exercise unless its an easy walk, i would stay away from cardio until your iron is up that is only going to make you more tired. plus its also the holiday with lots to do and lots to eat. take it a day at a time :happy:
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Ok - I need to bring this out again..........

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
    When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As every one of us sometimes learns,
    And many a failure turns about,
    When he might have won had he stuck it out;
    Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
    You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
    It seems to a faint and faltering man,
    Often the struggler has given up,
    When he might have captured the victor's cup,
    And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
    How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out--
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It may be near when it seems so far,
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
    It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

- Author unknown:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT THIS??????? Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get rid of the cookies and cakes and garbage and stand tall and go for the Clean, healthy, sexy body that you deserve!!!!!!!
  • lxspollack
    Options
    Chin up Kimber :flowerforyou:

You are beautiful and doing so well. Allow yourself some time. I know this is not as easy to do as it is to say, and nobody can do it for you, but we can help hold your chin up until you can. When you feel bad it is easy to get down on yourself and feel like a failure. FORGIVE YOURSELF and start to get back on track. Take baby steps, until you start feeling better.

We are here for you

~Hugs~
    Lexy
  • honeybun31
    Options
    Hi Kimber,
    Thank you for sharing how you feel today. We have all failed in the past and probably will in the future. But keep going. Make the U turn and keep going. I had a friend tell me one time " what good does gaining your weight back help the situation". I have been stuck in the same spot your in for awhile now and have just finally pulled myself together to move on with the weight process. It's not easy but it's do able. Be kind to yourself this time, don't dwell on the failure. Get up and take that walk, have the cup of hot tea and love yourself today.
    Hugs....Honeybun
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    THanks everybody!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    I totally understand and know how you are feeling. Holiday time can be so stressful, and I think that is why there are so many sweeties and goodies...everyone is stressing and eating LOL
    I too havent worked out in a week well once but that was it!! I ate an entire large bag of peanut butter m&ms in 4 days and I hardly ever eat candy any way.
    I am so sorry to hear that you are depressed, I too have been feeling down in the dumps. My MIL was storing our christmas decorations and some how they managed to disappear!! All gone, nothing, nada....I have a coca cola polar bear christmas collection and I have been collecting since I was 15 and I am now 31!! I am absolutely devastated and dont know how I am gonna make it through. On top of having the annoy marrital problems and rough patches right now it is not making any thing better :(

I think we should just take a deep breath and move past this. Be strong and try not to indulge and get our butts back to working out!! I need motivation too LOL

Here is a hug and pat on the back for you :flowerforyou:

Oh my I hope your MIL is not like mine, if so you stuff may not have accidentally disapeared. I am so sorry that happened. Thanks for making me feel better. I think my problem was saratonin- I probably spelled it wrong LOL but I know excercise releases it and I was hitting it hard then stopped when I got sick so I think I was feeling it. I got a little 20 min taebo session in tonight and already feel much better. Let me know if I can do anything to help in your situation, I've been there and luckily my husband and I made it through let me know if you want to Chat I will send you a message. Keep your Chin Up!!! We can help each other!!! Ironic I should be telling you that huh?
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    Ok - I need to bring this out again..........

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
    When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As every one of us sometimes learns,
    And many a failure turns about,
    When he might have won had he stuck it out;
    Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
    You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
    It seems to a faint and faltering man,
    Often the struggler has given up,
    When he might have captured the victor's cup,
    And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
    How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out--
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It may be near when it seems so far,
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
    It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

- Author unknown:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT THIS??????? Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get rid of the cookies and cakes and garbage and stand tall and go for the Clean, healthy, sexy body that you deserve!!!!!!!
    I Love this!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Packed the goodies away in the hubbies lunch- told him take these to work eat them give them away whatever I dont need them in the house, I threw the cake away- All of them. I am so proud of me !! LOL
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Every morning you hit "reset." Hit the reset button girl! Go for a walk. I know it's cold out, but after two blocks you'll feel great. When you feel great, say to yourself: "This feels great! I will do this tomorrow!" Remind yourself that it took a while to gain weight, it'll take a while to lose it, and it one day won't ruin everything. This is a lifestyle. Press reset tomorrow and gain back your lifestyle. Don't look back. Don't dwell on it. Keep moving forward. All you have is tomorrow. Chin up. You can do it, girl!:wink:

WOW LISTEN TO THIS GIRL!!!! Soooo remarkable!! Thanks!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Come on girl where you at you need to get back on it.
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    Talk about bad days. I ate a half a cake one weekend. OK FINE IT WAS LAST WEEKEND!! SUE ME!!! (whew) glad to get that off my chest. Anyway, I bounced back on Monday and killed it during my workouts. All a set back really is, is room to get a running start back on track. Dont fret, go sweat!!!