Bodybugg - Does it live up to the hype?

Options
Does anyone have any experience with it and if so is it as good as people are claiming it is?

Replies

• izobel
    izobel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You're not sending the F11 back are you?!!!

Thought of you yesterday as I forced myself to do interval training ... and I did feel like throwing up so guess I would have passed the doing it right test. Then again I didn't actually throw up so maybe i wasn't giving it my all! LOL.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I like it alot because it show you the whole day of calories burned not just y our exercises. It gives you a greater view of what you need to do (try to walk more, try to push it harder on your workouts) I really like it. But you might want to check out body media also it is basically the same thing but less money
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    never mind
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I'm not sending the F11 back, hell no. I was curious about the Bodybugg though for all of 2 minutes after reading a few posts/reviews on it. That and then reading that you have to pay a monthly subscription. That stopped any interest dead in its tracks.
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Izo, I've not thrown up but I've felt close but that was before doing HIIT that was just doing other high intensity workouts. The first and only time I did hill sprints though, I felt like I was dying. I made it through 5 sprints and I couldn't do any more I felt nauseous and actually became dizzy and lost track of where I was and lost my balance. I'll work my way up to those I guess.