one reason i love my gym

Options
I love my gym for so many reasons, the main one being the people. And this one being the puppy kisses! i really wanted to test out posting a pic again since it's been so long, i hope i do this right. if not, maybe ya'll can guilde me :flowerforyou:

ry%3D480

Replies

• 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That's a cute fluffball!
  • Veronnie87
    Veronnie87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    BuzzFit? Awesome pic and LOVE the puppy :) Which BuzzFit are you at? My fiance just signed up at the Dollard location in Montreal.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Puppy kisses are the best!!!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    He's adorable!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    First free pizza and bagels and now they are giving away puppies? I didn't know PF was that desperate for new members.
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That is planet fitness
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    They have puppies at your gym??
  • lisanangel
    Options
    Lol......don't forget the footsie rolls !!!! They say they are judgement free but call weight lifters lunks
  • lisanangel
    Options
    Lol......don't forget the footsie rolls !!!! They say they are judgement free but call weight lifters lunks
  • eventerchick80
    eventerchick80 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Puppy!!!! So cute. :smile:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I know there are mixed opinions on Planet fitness, but I love mine!!! The staff is top notch and you can't beat the price. but more than anything it's the friendships that I have made. They let one regular bring her puppy in rather than sit in the car!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I know there are mixed opinions on Planet fitness, but I love mine!!! The staff is top notch and you can't beat the price. but more than anything it's the friendships that I have made. They let one regular bring her puppy in rather than sit in the car!

Love mine too. :) They're perfect for what I need and that's all that matters.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I also like my Planet Fitness. Its always clean and in good repair. They only set off the alarm on people slamming weights around, and mine has the squat racks and things people normally complain about not having. I dont really care about the pizza thing. I have have been going for a couple months and seen it once. Don't get why people get so worked up about it. I dont know about a puppy in the gym though... Seems like a bad idea to me.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    I also like my Planet Fitness. Its always clean and in good repair. They only set off the alarm on people slamming weights around, and mine has the squat racks and things people normally complain about not having. I dont really care about the pizza thing. I have have been going for a couple months and seen it once. Don't get why people get so worked up about it. I dont know about a puppy in the gym though... Seems like a bad idea to me.
    " I dont know about a puppy in the gym though... Seems like a bad idea to me." - me too. Seems dangerous for the little guy/gal. More importantly, WHY would someone come to the gym and leave their puppy in the car?! That's dangerous, too.