25/F, looking to lose at least 100 lbs - wanna be friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• LRK88
    LRK88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 25 and currently 178. Starting weight was 195. Always looking for motivational weight loss friends.
  • ontherightpath14
    ontherightpath14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 30, have about 100 pounds to lose and work at a desk job as well! I am also a wife and mother. Add me if you'd like, I would love to offer support on this journey. I am currently starting over for the millionth time!
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am very similar. 23 wants to lose 100 lbs and works a desk job. Feel free to add me. I have been doing it for about 2 months.
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    almost 23/F, going to lose about 80 lbs.
    i don't work a desk job, but I do work at dairy queen and it's having similar effects. :wink:

anyone can add me! (:
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Hey! 27, female, looking to lose about 100lbs and would love to have more friends working towards this goal. Feel free to add me!
  • Angelapasqua
    Options
    Add me! 29yo "stay at home" mom of 2 under 3, but I am NEVER home!! (Busy beaver here!!) 2nd time doing this lost 30lbs the first time, then gained 15 back after having my second son. Goal is to lose 65lbs total! 50 more lbs to go :)
  • ReJennerate
    ReJennerate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Jenn. I work a desk job too,l and I'm 28. I can relate to your situation! I've lost 20 pounds since April, and kinda fell off for a bit there. I'm back on in full force now! 93 pounds left to go!