I haven't pooped in 4 days!!!

Options
And my horror-scope said today the stars were going to align for me to get what I want romantically... so I don't wanna take a laxative! I tried massage and Clary Sage Oil... the gas came out but not the feces.

What should I do?

I can't be blasting *kitten* at Heathen Lore Discussion Group especially if the Thor's man and new guy are there!

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    OMG this made me laugh so hard! I would take a laxative NOW and be done with it by tonight. Milk of Magnesia is a great saline laxative so no tummy pains (take the highest recommended dose and it kicks in within the hour). However, Correctol always worked well for me. Makes my tummy hurt badly though. Good luck! :tongue:
  • noble1987
    Options
    And my horror-scope said today the stars were going to align for me to get what I want romantically... so I don't wanna take a laxative! I tried massage and Clary Sage Oil... the gas came out but not the feces.

What should I do?

I can't be blasting *kitten* at Heathen Lore Discussion Group especially if the Thor's man and new guy are there!

Go eat 2 bunches of grapes... that should do the tick :wink:
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    u might try an enama (sp) just warm water or add salt. not as harsh as the other stuff.
    i myself aint as regular as i think i should be, i have really bumped my fiber up, eating raisin bran and adding raisins to them, although sometimes i think i have a medical issue cause i get a lot of gas.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    GNC sells herbal teas for this purpose. Try that. I drink shakeology so I don't have that problem. It really works to keep me regular.
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    eat a fiber bar clean u rite out.....
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Question - have you just not pooped in 4 days and feel ok, or do you feel like you NEED to poop and can't? If it's the second one, take a laxative.

I have periods where I go "4 days on, 4 days off" as everyone in my family calls it. I won't poop for 4 days, but I don't feel like I need to either. Then after the 4 days, I just go and go and go all the time. It's normal for me. My body is crazy, I know lol.
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Drink a ton!!!! of water, go for a run/walk and eat some fruit. Hopefully that will help
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If you're exercising a lot it can be normal to go a few days without having a bowel movement, especially if you're building muscle. My husband is eating 3000 calories a day but because he's building muscle he's only going every few days. Unless you feel like you need to go, don't worry about it. Just make sure you're drinking enough water and eating enough fresh fruits and vegetables.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm busting a gut on this one!!!! Hilarious!!!! I wish you luck... I would stick to what the girls said!!!!:sick:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Reflexology! Works like a charm. Trust me, it's always helped with my kids. :)
  • iwantmyskinnyjeans
    Options
    Eat more fruit and veggies!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

What do i do?
  • krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Coffee or warmed prune juice
  • soysos
    soysos Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    miralax!!! not a laxative its a stool softener it pushes water into the colon to rehydrate it. this stuff is a godsend. unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to get rid of the gas.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Apple juice works for me!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options

What do i do?
    You can google a reflexology map of the foot. Find the point, usually the middle arch of the foot and rub that spot. You don't have to pin point the area just inch your thumb in a clockwise manner in that area. If you find a point that "hurts" to press on then you've found your problem area, or blockage. Work on that spot. You can repeat as often as you want. This will work. I use it on my kids all the time and the baby sometimes poops right away. Message me if you need more help.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

What do i do?
    You can google a reflexology map of the foot. Find the point, usually the middle arch of the foot and rub that spot. You don't have to pin point the area just inch your thumb in a clockwise manner in that area. If you find a point that "hurts" to press on then you've found your problem area, or blockage. Work on that spot. You can repeat as often as you want. This will work. I use it on my kids all the time and the baby sometimes poops right away. Message me if you need more help.
    bump for this, not for the poop, just wanna find some other spots:laugh: :tongue: Thanks for the info Hon :smooched:
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Someone mentioned this before I take an herbal supplement Dr.Oz recommended it's called Oregon Grape Root..It really works all you have to take is 3 a day and trust me you will go...You can get it from Vitamin Shoppe..
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be too concerned unless you are experiencing bloating/cramping

I am not a coffee drinker but I know my husband can time his morning bm to the minute after having his second cup of coffee. Maybe that would help.