needs some help

Options
funt80
funt80 Posts: 31 Member
I am looking for some good easy recipes to loose waight. I am 34 years old male about 255lb trying to loos it. I cook about once a week my food for a whole week. I just get so not having fun with food. Like to find web site with easy healthy recipes to loose weight. Don't have a lot of time. thx guys

Replies

• PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com
  • S_Murphree
    Options
    If you don't have a crockpot, invest in one. It will help you tremendously. Chicken for shredded chicken tacos, pork roast, chuck roast, soups, etc.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    my fav is hungrygirl.com. Fast easy and her gig is she needs to eat VOLUME!!!
    I just bougt a stone ware microwave cookerLOL,as seen on tv,but it really works.
    Maybe it would encourage you to cook more often. I get bored with the same stuff. Also, I buy frozen cooked,deviened and peeled shrimp, about $3.00 a serving.Quick and easy,add to hot broth, stir in a warme Green giant vegatable for on Broccoli and rice,YUM!!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    funt80, recipes will not help if you are consuming quantities of junk food.
    Log everything you eat for a week.
    See what you can change.
  • funt80
    Options
    i don't eat junk food. I eat whole food. Just i have implosive bad habit. When i work in kitchen. What i plan to eat is great. What kills is being surrendered by food that i should not eat and when i am not at work i don't eat. Some of it i dont even like. But bc it there some how end up in my mouth.

I work out every day and know what to eat just i am a chef it hard to make food healthy when you think of more with what i can make taste great. and my impolse eating kills my diet and my goal
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
    www.kalynskitchen.com
    smittenkitchen.com
    closetcooking.com
    thelemonbowl.com

hope some of these help !!

also maybe try a board search here maybe using one particular food you like and see what recipes come up !!
  • funt80
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com looks like a good site to start. Thank you every one:)
  • funt80
    Options
    what is better 30 fat 30 carb 40 protein or 40 carb 30 fat 30 protein. or any other for fat lost and building muscles
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    i don't eat junk food. I eat whole food. Just i have implosive bad habit. When i work in kitchen. What i plan to eat is great. What kills is being surrendered by food that i should not eat and when i am not at work i don't eat. Some of it i dont even like. But bc it there some how end up in my mouth.

I work out every day and know what to eat just i am a chef it hard to make food healthy when you think of more with what i can make taste great. and my impolse eating kills my diet and my goal

Actually what is causing any weight gain/maintenance issues is eating at a caloric surplus.

You can eat whatever you'd like as long as it's within your caloric deficit for fat loss. 14lbs lost so far eating cookies, chocolate, popcorn, pizza, cupcakes, etc.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You do not need recipes to lose weight. Buy a rotisserie chicken, bake two or three potatoes, and cook some frozen vegetables in the microwave. You will have enough for three meals.
  • funt80
    Options
    what you saying i can eat burger and ice cream as long it fit in to caloric deficit. Even that all i would eat all day
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Allrecipes.com has nutrition info for all their recipes. Might need to scroll down to find that info.
  • funt80
    Options
    i feel like i eat to much fat even the good one 40 % of my daily calories

is that good or bad