Where do you find your inspiration?

iwannawearatutu
iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
I'd like to have a list of books, blogs, magazines, etc that I can turn to when my motivation starts to flag. I'm 5'8" and over 200 lbs, looking to get not just skinny but strong and lean someday - not bodybuilder buff, but more muscled than the average airbrushed "ideal" of thin.

Thoughts on where to find images and stories to get psyched?

Replies

• This may sound kinda of weird but I have a super hot sister and when I start to lose my motivation, I look at the pictures I have of us all over the place. I ask myself if I want to look like that or if I want to look like this becasue we use to be the same size once upon a time....
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Check out the healthy lifestyle section of your library and just read......I find it helps keep me motivated and focused. Ac ouple of favourites - The Secrets of Skinny Chicks and Skinny *****-Authors Kim Barnouin and Rory Freedman. I also log daily in a paper diary - my weight, exerercise, and any other info pertinent to my health/lifetstyle that day. I can easily look back at a week and see that I exercised 4/7 days or 6/7 or am a couple of pounds lighter than whenever.

Works for me...
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Uh oh, I think I'm in trouble....one word in my post was ****out. Gosh, didn't even think about it when I typed it. :laugh: :blushing:
This discussion has been closed.