What's your secret indulgence food?

Options
What is your weakness food and how do you stay away from it?

Replies

• jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Ice Cream. It's like crack to me. I can't stay away from it....so I NEVER buy it. I don't go to places where it's going to be served....cause I just can't say NO!
  • krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Any type of dessert... and I mean any! I don't keep anything in my house that would be a trigger food... and I only buy snacks for my husband that I don't like.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    TACO BELL! --- I never go. Haven't eaten taco bell in a good 8 months. I live right by one and drive past it every day. Not once yet have I given in for that nacho supreme or chicken burrito supreme! Mmmmmmmmmmm But a girl can dream! :)
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    homemade peanut butter cups that I make at Christmas time (really any type of christmas candy that I make). I don't stay away from them because I only make it at Christmas time. I do however, limit myself to a couple pieces a night and budget for them. I can't completely abstain from foods I love. That's a diet and I want a lifestyle change.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Pick n Mix at the cinema...
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    I would have to say ice cream, once I start its hard to stop.
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    muffins but i dont avoid them. i just find lower calorie recipes and i dont eat about 6 of them in a day like i used to. if i didnt have muffins and tea what would be the point of living? lol XD
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Nutella................Enough said.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate here and there and cookies but only on the weekend
  • doncheco
    Options
    Ice cream and it is no secret I :love: ME SOME ICE CREAM!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I don't think there will be enough space here to list all of my indulgence foods! Probably the one that "calls my name" while I'm sitting on the couch is anything with sugar. Chocolate, cookies, cake - you name it. So I don't keep the real bad stuff in the house. At night for snack I do have a 100 calorie cookie or candy pack and once a week, on Friday, I will eat what I've been craving. This week I know it will be reese's pb cup minis.