Looking for buddies, for helping lose 70lbs :)

Options
2»

Replies

• komitra
    komitra Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi Dear!

I'm also trying to lose the same amount of weight :)
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi! i have about 100 lbs left to lose. i sent you a friend request :)
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have about 60lb to lose, you can add me!
  • komitra
    komitra Posts: 67
    Options
    We're all trying to get fitter and better :) all the best everyone :)
  • komitra
    Options
    before going for my trip I measured myself for tracking my 10 weeks weight loss... (though I joined MFP a few days ago only) I weighed and measured me every week, and have found that at the end of 10weeks, or 61 days (I was travelling, hence I measured on the 61st day instead on the 63rd), that I have lost 5kgs or 11lbs weight and 13 inches over all body measurements :) posting the results as my profile pic :) hope to keep up the good work :):):)
  • ClaireyDeexx
    ClaireyDeexx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started with a goal of 70, i'm about half way there now! Will add you!
  • komitra
    Options
    wow!!!

Tell me what all exercises u did, and what diet did u follow?

It'll be of much help to me :)
    Hey! I started with a goal of 70, i'm about half way there now! Will add you!
  • casnil
    Options
    I'm pretty close to your height, and also hoping to lose somewhere between 50 and 70lbs. Any help would definitely be appreciated!

Ciao!
    Cas
  • komitra
    Options
    I do leslie's walking videos, though I'm stuck at 100kgs (220lbs) for last 6 weeks, I'm losing inches... I want to increase my exercises but not finding the right one.. What do u do?

I'm pretty close to your height, and also hoping to lose somewhere between 50 and 70lbs. Any help would definitely be appreciated!

Ciao!
    Cas
  • komitra
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)

lets make a BBM group for weight loss tips and success stories... lets be more connected

My BBM pin is - 764EC9A2