Raw Food Breakfast Recipes

Options
It's a Great morning with delicious fun raw food breakfast recipes. Raw groat-meal is perfect to replace Cream Of Wheat or the cooked oat meal we all use to eat. Using the Vita Mix blender to blend the groat-meal will even warm it up.

Enjoy a wonderful raw breakfast without giving up some of your favorite breakfast foods!

Oat Groat Meal

•1-2 cups of soaked Raw Oat Groats (soak for 24 hours or until soft)
•1/4-1/2 cup of Dates
•1/4 cup of Raisins
•1/2 tea cinnamon
Blend in a blender adding water as needed. Your Gr-Oat-Meal even become warm. Serve with fresh berry jam and sliced bananas and maybe even a bit of fresh squeeze Almond (milk) Mylk!

Yummy!
www.raw-food-diet-inspiration.com

Banana Coconut Cakes/Crepes

•3-4 bananas
•1 young coconut
•cinnamon, to taste
•vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder, to taste
Blend bananas and coconut meat using coconut water to blend until creamy smooth and thin enough to pour on dehydrator Teflex Sheets.

Dehydrate until dry on the top, flip over dehydrate until all dry.
Serve with fresh jam.
For crepes spread jam and Cashew Crème Cheez on top and roll up and top with more jam and Crème Cheez. These are so delicious.

Fresh Homemade Fruit Jam

•2 cups of strawberries, peaches, raspberries or your favorite fruit
•2 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar, Honey, dates blended with water until creamy, or Stevia
Blend 1 cup of berries in a Vita Mix blender with sweetener (adding more sweetener to taste). Add the second cup of berries and pulse chop. I found this recipe to taste like my moms homemade jam. This is delicious on top of the Gr-Oat-Meal or on top the raw recipe for Banana Coconut (pan)Cakes.

Raw Young Coconut Morning Yogurt

•3 young coconuts
•1/4 to 1/2 cup Dates, Agave Nectar, or Raisins
•(optional)Lemon, lime or orange juice
Open coconuts and a pour the coconut water into one container. Scrape the meat out of all the coconuts. Pit dates. Put coconut meat in a Vita Mix or your favorite blender. Add dates, raisins or Agave and blend using the coconut water if you are using dates or raisins.
To sour the flavor leave out over night or use lemon, lime or orange juice. I like to put in the dehydrator at 105 degrees for 4 to 8 hours and it will make the yogurt nice and sour. Adjust the amount of sweet to your taste.
Feel free to top with fresh fruit jam and ENJOY