Put the scale away for 1 month challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    LOL, noone thinks i can do it. My weightloss buddy at work says i can't and my husband says i can't. Now I have to. Still havne't weighed. I'm thinking of playing on teh wii fit today but, i won't press the weight button. :) Although, i havne't used it in forever so its gonna say "DAMN girl, you lost a **** ton of weight!!" INstead of its usual 'obese' lol. I'm really looking forward to that. :)
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! I will give it a go...
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    How you doing guys? Who's sticking to your the 1 month challange!!:glasses:
  • samantt
    Options
    Help i couldnt do it but am going to try again i am giving my scales to my mother too temping in the house i actually went lookin for it
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Alright, so here is my problem...I am supposed to weigh in on Mondays....for the challenges that I signed up for...maybe this isn't going to work so well for me...maybe I should just switch to weekly until after these challenges are over....sigh...
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am still holding strong. I started a new job and kinda started eating a little crappy and can't keep my burn up but, things are starting to level off now and I'm back on the wagon. I hope things are going well for all of you as well!