It's so much better....

Options
Okay so I hate to say this and be so blunt bout it... but I've only lost about 14lbs. Sex is so much better. :blushing: I mean it was good before, but it just seems better. I have more energy and I don't want it to get over so quickly now. haha I can't wait til I lose the 100lbs left I want to lose. WOW! Has anyone else noticed this? Or any other activity that you enjoy? haha

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Okay so I hate to say this and be so blunt bout it... but I've only lost about 14lbs. Sex is so much better. :blushing: I mean it was good before, but it just seems better. I have more energy and I don't want it to get over so quickly now. haha I can't wait til I lose the 100lbs left I want to lose. WOW! Has anyone else noticed this? Or any other activity that you enjoy? haha
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to hear it Crystal!!! You go girl!!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this too. To be crude, I'm a lot more flexible. :blushing:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :happy: Yeah ladies!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I agree with the flexibility factor, but mostly when you feel a little sexier, those pheremones start going!!!!!!!
  • debbie_010
    debbie_010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: WOOOHOOOO....YES...YES...YES...a big change...gives me one more reason to stick to my healthy eating habits.:love::love: :love:

50712.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter