Biggest Loser Finale Tonight!!!

Options
Who else will be tuning in to watch the BL finale tonight??? I will be!!! I am going to miss it! Anyone know when the next one comes on??

Also, who all do you want to be the final contestant? I sure hope it's Ada!! She worked her butt off!!

Replies

• asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I don't have tv so I watch it on hulu.com but it takes a day or two to show up.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I do hope it is Ada. She stands a chance of beating the guys. I voted for her.
  • JosephTucker
    Options
    Yes, I will be tuned in. The next one will be in January and will be couples!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :huh: DH tried to convince me its NEXT Tuesday...so it IS tonight??
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Ada has totally kicked *kitten* the whole time and I hope she gets the 3rd spot! I'd love to see her win too! I think Frado has come a long way with being diabetic and on so many meds!! I don't like how he and Patrick were game playing, though. Way too much of that this season! As for the at home, I home Mark gets it, I've been rooting for him and Ada from the beginning :)
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    i am soooo watching it!!!! love that show!!! i hope ada wins too!! she kicked *kitten* all season and i think she deserves it the most!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i will be watching it while doing the treadmill in my bedroom....think i'm gonna stay on the entire time tonight...they moved it to 9-11 in my area and i feel guilty keeping my husband out of our bedroom until after 11 but who am i kidding, he'll be asleep on the couch by 10 anyway and i'll just have him come up when it is over....

i hope hope hope america voted ada in and not elizabeth...i'm very curious to see how the others who went home earlier did....also wonder if there will be an update on shay???
  • mcrawley22
    Options
    i will be watching it while doing the treadmill in my bedroom....think i'm gonna stay on the entire time tonight...they moved it to 9-11 in my area and i feel guilty keeping my husband out of our bedroom until after 11 but who am i kidding, he'll be asleep on the couch by 10 anyway and i'll just have him come up when it is over....

i hope hope hope america voted ada in and not elizabeth...i'm very curious to see how the others who went home earlier did....also wonder if there will be an update on shay???

good goal for yourself with the treadmill!! it is also later in my area but 7-9 so not too bad.
    I also hope they do an update on Shay!! I'm sure they will as they had her doing a marathon i think this season.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    I love this show. I will be watching, while trying to get in some exercise ( at least during part of it). I hope Ada wins, she has worked really hard. Frado worked really hard too getting off all the meds , but I dont like his attitude.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    well, be nice lol, but I found Ada as the drama queen of the biggest loser. This is my feeling , OK, but I think she played the sympathy card, going on and on about being blamed for letting her baby brother drown, then she went on and on about her dad saying that she should have been the one who drowned , on the day she got her drivers license and had a fender bender, or didnt make her other brother wear the seat belt. Shes always blaming her family for her dilemmas..........too much drama

I think she went on and on , way too much, about her parents not liking her, actually, her dad was the one who she said disliked her. Then she went on and on about no compasion and love in her family. Seems shes more drama than anything, but I will say, she did really kick *kitten* in the exercise dept.................

Elizabeth , to me, didnt lose that much weight. I can relate to her asthma though, I have exercise induced asthma, and I dont think she was faking it. But I dont think shes got the popularity vote, she was too much of a wooz at times.........

I think Frado will probably win, he seems to have lost the most............

Oh well, thats my take, I think though, they are all winners, because they are now going to be able to live a much healthier life without obesity as their obstacle...............Best wishes, Lloyd
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    I will be watching & next one starts in January
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    I do not think she went on & on..She worked her *kitten* off!! Her family gave her NO support..she deserves to win..
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    I am totally there I cant wait to watch I hope to see Ada moving on she deserves it
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching and rooting for Ada! I also hope Mark wins the at-home prize, I was so sad when he had to leave... I was rooting for him to make it all the way!

Can't wait until next season starts, I hope it will be much more inspiring and motivating than the last few seasons. Does anyone know what day next season starts?
  • mcrawley22
    Options
    I don't think Ada complained too much, I think it was the show asking her the same questions over and over again about her family. Too bad because it did make her look a little whiny at times.

As for Frado, yes he lost the weight but he was ALL GAME. I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the people who gain it back, or some of it. Just seems like he didn't "get it:" For Frado and Brendan it was all game play. I don't like it when people like that are on there, I like it when the people who are on there are inspiring and motivating.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    WAHOOO! :)
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am personally rooting for Ada or Patrick to win it. Frado annoyed me since he was all about the "game" at least through most of the season. Elizabeth IMO didn't deserve to be in the final four let alone the top three.

With that said... I can't wait for the show to start!!! I love seeing all of the at home players too and the changes in most of them is simply incredible!
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was excited to see everyone, the ones I thought looked fantastic (from the at-home contestants) were:

Tina -- "Sexy Grandma"
    Rick -- "Beautiful eyes"
    Adam -- "Simply HOT"
    Anna -- "Beautiful Smile"
    Aaron -- "OMG"
    Lisa -- "Rolemodel Mom"
    Mark -- "Another Simply HOT" (He should have won!)

As for Ada, Frado, and Patrick: Even though I was a HUGE Ada fan, I'm glad Patrick won, he definately earned it, and needed it the most, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Frado and him communicated and Frado purposely didn't lose more, just that twinkle in his eye, and the way he had them lined up to weigh-in; not like he needs the money. I'm just sad Ada didn't have a higher number, I hope that she doesn't see that as a failure, because she is AMAZING!!!