COVERED IN PAINT!!!!!!

Options
I am covered in PAINT! I have spent the entire day over at my parents house painting their walls and ceiling! All I have to say is...my right arm feels like it is going to fall off...and my neck..well, i can't move it! OK....just needed to get that all out of my system hehe...it was tons of fun though! (well sorta!)

Did everyone have an awesome Sunday???? I've missed you all! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    I am covered in PAINT! I have spent the entire day over at my parents house painting their walls and ceiling! All I have to say is...my right arm feels like it is going to fall off...and my neck..well, i can't move it! OK....just needed to get that all out of my system hehe...it was tons of fun though! (well sorta!)

Did everyone have an awesome Sunday???? I've missed you all! :flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Hmm, well my step daughters are staying tonight for the long weekend. I put all the kids to work today ,, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the bathroom, 1 in the livingroom , and little one got the hallway. And all bedrooms were cleaned , so at least the house is ok. Made dinner we ate together now everyone has broken off on their own. Room, computer, tv, ect.. Just finished my exercise so now Im gonna relax :bigsmile:
  • sunbug501
    Options
    OK...I"m all cleaned up and ready to relax now....too bad its almost 10 pm already!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    OK...I"m all cleaned up and ready to relax now....too bad its almost 10 pm already!!!
    oooooo! can you come over here!?? I have 8 doors and trim that need to be painted! They have been naked for 4 months! and I HATE to paint!!
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    LOL I have been painting all weekend as well!! My back is killing me.... I wonder how many calories that burned?? lol

one room down 6 to go!!! ugh!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I spent my whole weekend painting my bathroom also!!! I was wondering last night before I drifted off to sleep about how many calories I burned and if it would be in the exercise list LOL
  • sunbug501
    Options
    well i dont know how many calories i burned, but i can tell you my right shoulder and my back hurts today!!! It's ok though...I really enjoyed helping my parents out and at least I got to work some muscles!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I painted all weekend too! It sure does burn...

Ooh, is that muscle definition in my arms?

It sure is. :bigsmile:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I rested up yesterday but I used the weed eater on sturday and my shoulder and arm are sore. To find out how much calories you burned go to www.caloriesperhour.com
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    We must have all had the same idea. I spent the weekend painting my doors and woodwork. They were starting to look dingy.:smile: