Hi Everyone!

PhotographerOfNature
PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Just got signed into your website & tracked todays food. I NEED to lose 30 pounds at least. 30 pounds is my goal anyway. More is always better. I've tried other online helpers and they didn't turn out so great, so I'm hoping I can make it this way. I had surgery in November and since then the way seems to increase by the day. I'm really getting frustrated. But, I really want to make this work, so hopefully I can do it this time.

65164.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• PhotographerOfNature
    Just got signed into your website & tracked todays food. I NEED to lose 30 pounds at least. 30 pounds is my goal anyway. More is always better. I've tried other online helpers and they didn't turn out so great, so I'm hoping I can make it this way. I had surgery in November and since then the way seems to increase by the day. I'm really getting frustrated. But, I really want to make this work, so hopefully I can do it this time.

65164.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings Sandi...so happy you found this site, I thing you'll find it most helpful...and ofcourse you can achieve your goal weight!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Hi Fat Dancer. I have to say, I feel strange calling you by your site name. :blushing: Thanks for the invite. I lost 2.5 pounds since yesterday, so of course I'm thrilled. It looks like you are doing very well. Congrats! on your weight loss. Good job!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Welcome! U picked the best site there is for support and it's a great plan..the more u exercise the more u can eat! lol It's working great for me and I'm sure it'll work for u :) Hope to see u posting alot :flowerforyou:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Thanks Lauren! I really like the site so far. It is very easy. I especially like the part, after you complete your food input for the day, it tells you how many pounds I would weigh in 5 weeks. That's encouraging. Good luck and keep up the good work yourself!:happy:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Hi Fat Dancer. I have to say, I feel strange calling you by your site name. :blushing: Thanks for the invite. I lost 2.5 pounds since yesterday, so of course I'm thrilled. It looks like you are doing very well. Congrats! on your weight loss. Good job!!!

Thank you Sandi...I find my screen name heart warming...you're not the only one who is uncomfortable with it...some folks just call me Dancer and you can do the same if you like.

Congrats on your weight loss as well!
This discussion has been closed.