YOUR FAVORITE MEAL - OF THE DAY

Options
Whats up folks!

Tell me about your favourite meal of the day! Does not have to be creative or extravagant. If u enjoy looking forward to it, tell everyone about it! Recipe and how you make it is a must! :D

Mines is:

6 whites and 2 yolks scrambled (till fluffy)
1 wholemeal break (toasted)
covered in Nandos peri peri sauce (extra hot)

This is yummy!

Replies

• melnorwich
    melnorwich Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hmm.

I love a bowl of:

a fillet of mackerel, flaked and fried
    a few rashers of pancetta, cut into strips and fried
    pinenuts, also chucked in the frying pan
    a handful on boiled anya potatoes
    a hardboiled egg cut into quarters
    cubes of cucumber and celery
    puy lentils
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    dinners are my favorite meal of the day. i make a meal plan when i do the grocery list then i make sure i buy the ingredients i need. I always try to fit in a Mexican dish once a week because i love Mexican and tacos are the best and tastiest way to add in tons of vegies. My go to are chicken or steak tacos, black beans, avocado, low cal cheese i like the velveeta shreds lately, sliced onions and green peppers, zucchini, cilantro, tomatoes, green onions, limes for the "taco sauce", romaine lettuce (it has more vitamins than iceberg), and hard taco shells or sometimes i skip the shells and make a taco salad. and seve with tortillas chips and salsa. all measured out ahead of time. I like to prepare my dinners ahead of time and have everything all cut up or already cooked that way when its 4:30 i already have most of the dished cleaned and its just time to warm back up and put together. This way dinner prep, serving and clean up doesn't seem to take as long and we can get on with our nightly routine of watching our shows together.
  • Mommaspoon1
    Mommaspoon1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love a salad at lunchtime. Diced tomatoes, shallots, celery, cucumber, black olives (in brine as opposed to oil) and mixed lettuce leaves. I leave this at room temperature and add a sprinkle of salt and black pepper. I add a nice wedge of roquefort blue cheese and have this with a toasted slice of granary bread - delicious.
  • nurhaque
    nurhaque Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds Nice Amy!