Trying this again

Options
Hi,

My name is Amanda, I am coming back to MFP in order to get my weight back on track. The last time I was here, I had lost nearly 30 pounds, but I couldn't keep the weight loss going, so I "got bored" with the site and left.

I have been trying to loose weight again through other metrics other than a scale.the way my clothes fit, energy levels, and general well being. I have been trying to focus more on accepting my self image and improving rather than focusing on what I don't like about myself. I have also struggled with self esteem since I was 5.

I am hoping to come back and get back in the groove of a new job, new routine and making sure I eat consistantly rather than let myself not eat then have a "large" meal.

In total, I would like to loose at least 100 total pounds from where I am, but right now, I'd settle for one pant size. This is my first goal. I hope it is attainable and looking for people who are on the journey too for accountability and good measure.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda,
    Eat right, get active and surround yourself with people who have done it! I believe you can do this...I did! Feel free to add me!