Lonely people?

Options
Is that the problem? Too many lonely people? If you want a million comments all you have to do is have the words "1200 calories" or "starvation mode" or "weight loss surgery" to guarantee that you will have all kinds of responses, some pro and some con. And yes, some responses are indeed hilarious but does it not get tiring? I've only been reading the MFP boards for a few months and I can't recall a day when someone does not post about one of these hot button issues and gets a bunch of people riled up.

Guaranteed that if I had written "1200 calories" in the subject line instead of what I did I would have had 100 comments before even clicking on "post topic" :laugh:

Replies

• Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You forgot starvation mode, cleanse, detox, and Dr. Oz.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Nope, got "starvation mode" in there but I did forget also about eating after 8pm and eliminating entire food groups from a diet...
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Nope, got "starvation mode" in there but I did forget also about eating after 8pm and eliminating entire food groups from a diet...

Oops. I should drink more coffee before trying reading comprehension in the morning!