Do u see a difference?? (pics)

Options
sunnymae
sunnymae Posts: 57 Member
Just started 10 days ago. Just curious if there's a difference . I've been doing what I'm suppose to do. Eat 1200 calories a day and workout 4 days a week. Burning 500 calories. But I feel like the scale isn't really moving.

2h4w7z7.jpg

Replies

• snowboardRN
    snowboardRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a slight difference in the stomach. Good job, keep at it!
  • sunnymae
    Options
    I definitely see a slight difference in the stomach. Good job, keep at it!

Ok thanks. That's my area I'm trying to get rid of. Including my arms. I don't mind the thick hips lol
  • Catter_05
    Catter_05 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think legs, tummy and bottom look thinner :). Good job
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I've been doing what I'm suppose to do. Eat 1200 calories a day and

No.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Fixed link.
  • mandygivens
    mandygivens Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yeah girl! Your doing a great job! I can see a difference already in the belly around the belly button area! Keep it up!
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Honestly? You probably aren't going to see a difference in 10 days. That's nothing. Have you heard the phrase "you didn't put it all on at once, you aren't going to take it all off at once"? Give it, like.. 2 months. You'll start to notice changes then if you're doing things properly. As they say, it's a marathon, not a sprint.
  • sunnymae
    Options
    I think legs, tummy and bottom look thinner :). Good job

I was scared my bottom would get smaller. I don't want it to get too small but if that comes with loosing my tummy I'll take it ! Lol
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You are just getting started. I think you are expecting too much from yourself for only 10 days. Maybe focus on changing your eating habits, rather than the numbers.
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    “It Takes 4 Weeks for You to Notice Your Body Changing, 8 Weeks for Your Friends to Notice, and 12 Weeks for the Rest of the World to Notice. Give It 12 Weeks. Don’t QUIT!” –Unknown

Not sure how accurate this is but this is what I used when I started my weight loss journey. Keep up the good work.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Just started 10 days ago. Just curious if there's a difference . I've been doing what I'm suppose to do. Eat 1200 calories a day and workout 4 days a week. Burning 500 calories. But I feel like the scale isn't really moving.

254wt1d.jpg

I have highlighted the areas on your body where vast changes are visible@reduction. Even the droop lift of your belly is obvious. The weight sitting on your lower back in the first pic has minimised in projection and volume. The belly & under bra band skin creases aren't as deep as they were in your comp first pic. Your upper hip to thigh area is smaller.

Congratulations and excellent effort!!

ETA: lift
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done for starting your journey

Have you measured your self and kept a note of your inch loss?
    You might not yet see a difference on the scales
    but you would notice the inches coming down.
    You have definally have a smaller tummy.:flowerforyou:
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I would not have thought it possible to have visible results in ten days but you have proved me wrong!! Just look at your tummy!!
  • mandygivens
    mandygivens Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the person who circled the differences. I couldn't figure out why people were saying no when I could see the difference and I wasn't just saying yes to be over enthusiastic.
  • sunnymae
    Options
    You are just getting started. I think you are expecting too much from yourself for only 10 days. Maybe focus on changing your eating habits, rather than the numbers.

What are u saying ? I did that. I did a whole 360 on my meals . I'm saying in 10 days I ahud have lost at least a pound
  • sunnymae
    Options

254wt1d.jpg

I have highlighted the areas on your body where vast changes are visible@reduction. Even the droop lift of your belly is obvious. The weight sitting on your lower back in the first pic has minimised in projection and volume. The belly & under bra band skin creases aren't as deep as they were in your comp first pic. Your upper hip to thigh area is smaller.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. I now can really see the changes. I'm just happy I'm doing something right
  • sunnymae
    Options
    I would not have thought it possible to have visible results in ten days but you have proved me wrong!! Just look at your tummy!!

Thanks so much for the positivity. It's really encouraging me to stick it threw !
  • sunnymae
    Options
    Well done for starting your journey

Have you measured your self and kept a note of your inch loss?
    You might not yet see a difference on the scales
    but you would notice the inches coming down.
    You have definally have a smaller tummy.:flowerforyou:

I forgot to pick up measuring tape but that's on my agenda ! Thanks so much for the positive feedback
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options

254wt1d.jpg

I was gonna post something verbally highlighting the same areas...you can totally tell! Keep it up and achieve whatever goal you want!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yes you can see the difference it takes time for the scale to move I have lost between 15-20 pounds but people think I have lost more than that and it's because of the work outs. Keep up the good work and if you exercise you might want to eat back half of your calories because 1200 calories a day is low for someone burning 500 working out. Good Luck and great job so far.
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options

2h4w7z7.jpg

Yes, you are wearing a different bra!

Oh, you meant your weigh loss, yes you can tell that too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!