ChaLEAN Extreme burn phase results

Options
So I've been doing ChaLEAN Extreme burn phase and T25 hybrid for the past month. I've been following the ChaLEAN Extreme schedule but on days that strenght training is scheduled ,I've add a T25 program so I get some cardio in there as well. I have not been following the meal plan for either program though. I find it hard to follow either one because I'm a picky eater and dont like half the things listed. But I have been logging my calories and whatnot into myfitnesspal.

Anyways, so far I've lost 2.5 pounds and 10.5 inches over my entire body (mainly from my chest,arms and waist) in the last 30 days. I dont know how much body fat I've though because I don't keep track of that. I would definitely recommond this program to anyone. It's fun and exciting. I love it. I never thought that I would enjoy lifting weights but with this program it's not your typically weight lifting where you do a bunch of reps with heavy weights.

Anyone else doing this program or would like to add me as a friend, please feel free to do so. I would love to have more support and motivation.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!