BIGGEST LOSER LIVE!

Options
13»

Replies

• NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I so enjoyed seeing everyone on the show tonight and how they have done.

What do you all think of having new trainers? I have a feeling that might be the beginning of the end of the show. You know? It always seems that when they start changing stars on various shows that it ends up spiraling downward.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Well I knew that Jillian was supposed to be leaving so this doesn't surprise me. This is the TENTH winner afterall. I almost lost interest in this season. My mom didn't even watch. She couldn't get into it.

HERE WE GO!!! THE TRUTH WEIGH IN!! GO ADA!!!
  • TaraMaria
    Options
    How tall does Ada look? Because 159 on me would NOT look as hott as it does on her. I'm bummed she didn't win but Patrick has this...don't ya think?
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    How tall does Ada look? Because 159 on me would NOT look as hott as it does on her. I'm bummed she didn't win but Patrick has this...don't ya think?

she's 5'6''
  • TaraMaria
    Options
    WHY! Thank you Brittany!! You are fabulous! :o) She must be incredibly muscular. Sigh. My 5'3" Feels very short right now.
  • beethedreamer
    Options
    WHY! Thank you Brittany!! You are fabulous! :o) She must be incredibly muscular. Sigh. My 5'3" Feels very short right now.

you are very welcome. :) and they seem to have done a lot of strength training on the ranch, so she is probably pretty muscular. and miss tara you are absolutely beautiful no matter what height you are :)
  • kpepper07
    Options
    ok here it is the winner is......Patrick!!!! And Mark does look HOT need to move to AZ!
  • beethedreamer
    Options
    and food for thought..every single one of them is still categorized as "overweight" (some still obese) on the BMI scale according to the wikipedia chart. ada is the closest one and she only has a few more pounds until she is a "normal" weight. however, they are all extremely more healthy than they were than they started out and I'm sure they all look fantastic.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Very pleased with that ending. Enjoyed watching with ya!
  • jlmoore52704
    Options
    YAY..Im glad patrick won!! HONESTLY they ALL deserved it!!!!
  • jlmoore52704
    Options
    HAHa yes Mark does look HOTT!
  • daisieschase
    daisieschase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My husband and I watched it too. Thanks for the recap! It was interesting to see your comments. We had a lot of the same things to say.
  • WisdomListens
    Options
    So happy for Patrick! And WOW Ada and Mark looked AH-MAZING. Great finale! I'm excited for season 11 already!
  • TaraMaria
    Options
    My husband and I watched it too. Thanks for the recap! It was interesting to see your comments. We had a lot of the same things to say.

Its because we are all so awesome!!! :o)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20.8% of my starting weight in the past 4.5 months...which may put me at the bottom of the pack, but in 2/3 the time! If I can lose 3% more, I'll be in the pack! Goofy, how the math works.