Looking for Support for an overweight mom

Options
Hi all I am 29 years old I am a mom 2 kids, 3 and 11 months. I have been overweight most of my life and I am SICK of it. I am changing for the good and looking for people who are doing the same. I want to be able to run and play with my kids. Feel free to add me

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP, I have sent you a request.
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    please add me. I got serious about losing weight after I had my son two years. In that time I have lost 80 lbs (I took some months off :) )

please add me

33 year old female
    5'9
    current: 211 lbs
    goal: 165 lbs (will revaluate)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me always looking for new friends to help in this journey
  • mareacuda
    mareacuda Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 with an 18 month old, Feel free to add me! :)
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mom to a 4.5 year old and 18 month old. I have lost some of the baby weight but still want to lose another 15 to 20 pounds. I am starting to feel stronger and can play with my kids more. I would love more friends and support. Add me if you'd like.
  • htrombleyl
    htrombleyl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I to have been battling my weight for years. Up and down all the time. I also have over 100 lbs to loose. 85 having been gained on medication that was contributing but I am now on new meds and feel much better than I have in almost a year. I look at this as a lifestyle change and it is helping. Lost ten pounds before I started this and almost 20 more since I started this. It is so easy that I don' t know why I never used this site before. Welcome!
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hi mommas! Feel free to add me. I'm a 37 year old momma to a 3 year old boy. I'm five pounds into a fifty pound weight loss project and I'm changing my life and my lifestyle for good.
  • Theotherkels
    Options
    I've got you on my friends list already *wave* but others are welcome to add me as well - I'm a 36yr old overweight mama - been battling these weight demons since I was a kid and I finally found it in myself to buckle down and do it right, I'm 30lbs into a ~150lb journey (I'm so freaking close to the 200 club that I can taste it!) and finding others like me and talking frankly about my goals and loss has been so huge! I've got a 2.5 year old son and I want nothing more than to be able to run around with him and do all the fun things like riding roller coasters that have nothing to do with the scale :)
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello Welcome! I am sending you a friend request. I also am a mom. i have videos of my weight loss journey on YouTube. Anybody can check out my channel.

(Copy & Paste) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6uSXYHiZL_cogL7rncn_Q/videos
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm not new to MFP but I'm back on the wagon. I just had our 4th child 4 months ago and gained quite a bit with her. I'm trying to find myself again. I have a lot to lose but I'm setting small goals to reach them. I think my ticker is set to where I left off when I started school and right before I got pregnant. Will have to change it. Would love some support :-)