New here

Amanda4825
Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
This seems like a good site, hopefully it helps me with my goals beacuse i sure need some motivation to keep me going.:smile:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    This seems like a good site, hopefully it helps me with my goals beacuse i sure need some motivation to keep me going.:smile:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Beautiful baby! Good luck to you, use this group for as much support as we can give you. We're all in this together.:flowerforyou:
  • Amanda4825
    thank you! i will do that. im sick of failing everytime i go on a diet i give up, so i hope this will help me until i reach my outrageou goal that seems impossible right now, it seems like it will be forever until i reach it.
  • eaglevalleyde
    eaglevalleyde Posts: 6 Member
    Hi,

I LOVE this site. I have more to lose than most on this site (I worry I'll never make my goal) but i think this site is one of the easiest ones I've ever used as far as the food tracker. It's database is HUGE!

Drop in, talk to us. I very rarely post but I read all I can.

And your baby is gorgeous! :)

Sharon
  • Amanda4825
    thank you so much she is blessed. but yes this site seems easy i tried a bunch of other sites but there was always a catch to it being free. but this seems awesome for me... and my goal is just as big as yours so im glad im not alone.. sometimes i think im crazy for even trying... but i have to do this.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey, welcome to MFP! This is a great site and group of people to help you reach your goals. I think you will find success here!

Tami
This discussion has been closed.