-$114.78 OFF HRM. What's your excuse now?

Options
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B001U0OFCS/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ALRIGHT! If you need a HRM and have been looking around, i can vouche that this is a good brand AND ITS ON A MAJOR SALE ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW. Seriously, what's stopping you from buying one now~!? I just bought one as a spare because... OMG 88% of seriously.... Sorry about the advertising but i figured that some of my mfp family might want to check this out~!

Replies

• JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    $63 US though. < My excuse. :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001U0OFCS/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Who knew that the Canadian dollar was so strong? :)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Because Heart Rate Monitors are only effective at measuring calorie burns for steady state cardio... and therefore pretty much useless.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Because Heart Rate Monitors are only effective at measuring calorie burns for steady state cardio... and therefore pretty much useless.

Unless you do steady state cardio, then they are far from useless.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bought one, thanks! I signed up for the Visa and got it for free!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

Yup.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I've made it this far without one, so I am good, but thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

Actually heart rate monitors are only effective at measuring........ wait for it...... heart rate.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

Do I really have to add the "for me" part of that statement? OP asked what my excuse for not buying it was. I own a BMF and rarely do steady state cardio so purchasing another gadget is hardly justified.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

^^This
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Amazon doesn't ship to Australia. <- My excuse
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like it is the watch part only and you'd have to buy the chest strap separately.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I already have a Polar FT4 and Garmin Forerunner 410 with HRM.
    Oh and a Fitbit.

Don't need more.

But thanks for sharing =]
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like it is the watch part only and you'd have to buy the chest strap separately.

Nope, i bought this before. Got everything i needed
  • Nikoruo
    Options
    I already have a Polar FT4 and Garmin Forerunner 410 with HRM.
    Oh and a Fitbit.

Don't need more.

But thanks for sharing =]

Haha no problem! I just figured that when i was looking around the first time i would have loved to see something like this!
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have a body bugg and Love it!!! (not a HRM)
  • Nikoruo
    Options
    Amazon doesn't ship to Australia. <- My excuse
    G'day mate! Sucks that it doesn't go there! On the bright side, you're in Australia. One of the brightest places I know :)
  • killervogel5
    killervogel5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My excuse is that I work in e-commerce and I know that there's really no such thing as a sale, free shipping, discounts, or a retail price. :)
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and letting us know. It's a really good deal.
  • Nikoruo
    Options

Do I really have to add the "for me" part of that statement? OP asked what my excuse for not buying it was. I own a BMF and rarely do steady state cardio so purchasing another gadget is hardly justified.
    Haha well, I didn't think i needed to rephrase "What's your excuse for not buying an HRM even if you wanted one" because I meant that If you wanted one but were turning away due to price than you have no more excuse. xD to each their own :)
  • Nikoruo
    Options
    My excuse is that I work in e-commerce and I know that there's really no such thing as a sale, free shipping, discounts, or a retail price. :)
    Haha well unless this product is defective... i got it at exactly the amount there. No shipping prices. i literally paid 15 whatever the price is for exactly what i was expecting on the product :o