Looking for support from People in my age group 50/60+

Options
Hi, I have been here for a few months now but most of the posts I see are from younger members. Dont get me wrong, Im sure most of them are very serious about staying healthy but lets face it, older people have different issues to overcome. I would enjoy chatting with you. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LeonXC
    LeonXC Posts: 68
    Options
    This seems to be more and more a social hangout for people in their twenties, and not many people on MFP our age. There are some groups though. If you log on often and like to talk diet and wellness, eel free to add me. I wish you much success here.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hello! I joined a group called " Over 50 Women's Club" not too long ago. The girls are wonderful, and very supportive! You'd probably feel right at home there. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like!
  • digistyle
    digistyle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and fit that range. Feel free to add me, if you like!
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm in the age range and the goal range sending you a friend request and also to the other members who responded. If I miss you, please feel free to add me.
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I am 46? Feel free to add me if it does!
  • GoGoGirl1111
    GoGoGirl1111 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in that age group.... I just sent you a request :)
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello! I joined a group called " Over 50 Women's Club" not too long ago. The girls are wonderful, and very supportive! You'd probably feel right at home there. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like!

Great group for support
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22731-over-50-women-s-club
  • radimage
    radimage Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm 51, and on the road to a healthier bod! Feel free to add me if you'd like to.