My First Post

Options
I feel like this should go in some photo album or something with a title like this. . . Oh well! There isn't a lot to know about me except that I really want to be different. I've been heavy (not overweight though) all my life. I was never thin, but I was never obese until recently. My body type lends itself to being stocky, but I love sports and would like to be able to get back into them with the passion I used to have. I also love working with horses and it is so much more enjoyable when you are in shape. Also, you look a lot better sitting up on a horse when you aren't sagging everywhere. I'm in for the long haul. My big goal is to have lost 40 pounds by next May. I want to get down to 180 (not the ideal on BMI) but it will be thinner than I have been in so long and it isn't about that number as much as it is about my physical fitness to me. I wouldn't mind weighing more if it meant that I was toned and fit. So, here's to attempting to change my life for the better so I can see better things out of my life!

Replies

• sweetie89207
    Options
    welcome! i know you'll love it here...great place to lose weight and im sure you will...

happy weight losing!