Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help

I think i need a little bit of help here! I have been doing ok, i have managed to maintain through Halloween and Thanksgiving! I just have to make it through Christmas now. I know, so what do i need help with? Well, Im not going to make my Christmas goal of 175 (obviously), but i need some motivation and support for getting back into the swing of things, especially with MFP, I haven't been logging my food, or exercise......I dont know what is wrong, i just cant seen to get back on track. i want to break this plateau that I have been stuck at. its driving me nuts! I still work out 3 days with Curves and started Zumba (Curves partnered with them)! i love Zumba, and cant wait for some DVD's for here at home. Im sure im just being a baby and whining, but im so tired of fighting with my weight i could just scream! Someone tell me im not the only one out there with this trouble of slackin on MFP!