Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you need to lose 100+ lbs ...

Please add me! I'd like to add some more people who need to lose as much as I do! Let's go!

Replies

• I'm with you...lets do it!!!!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    add me!!!!! i want to lose about 140 lbs
  • Hey there! So, I wanted to say that the idea of asking others for support is s great choice! People in a similar place are wonderful to have around. Just don't rely on them, they may not be as strong as YOU! Because YOU are your rock! :-D I may not need to lose 100lbs but I have lost 60 and still need to lose around 30, so that's the same journey...right? ;) I wish I had MyFitnessPal for the last 3 years. It has been a challenging road. I am so proud of myself and thankful for my friends, family and internal strength! In the journey I have also had people judge me and push me out of their lives... at times this would eat me alive, but in the end it I realize it is VERY important that I run my own life and just keep going! It is worth the effort and you will do amazing things; big and small! Go you! Holler if you need any ideas or a cheer!! :-D
    Shawna
  • Hey there! So, I wanted to say that the idea of asking others for support is s great choice! People in a similar place are wonderful to have around. Just don't rely on them, they may not be as strong as YOU! Because YOU are your rock! :-D I may not need to lose 100lbs but I have lost 60 and still need to lose around 30, so that's the same journey...right? ;) I wish I had MyFitnessPal for the last 3 years. It has been a challenging road. I am so proud of myself and thankful for my friends, family and internal strength! In the journey I have also had people judge me and push me out of their lives... at times this would eat me alive, but in the end it I realize it is VERY important that I run my own life and just keep going! It is worth the effort and you will do amazing things; big and small! Go you! Holler if you need any ideas or a cheer!! :-D
    Shawna

Responded to you via message! :)
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Add me too!!!