Hip Click

LoViNlIFe0225
LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey Everyone! I've been doing really good with my workouts! My cardio is amazing, but I'm doing some circuit strength training and there are many exercises that I struggle with or sometimes even become painful because of a hip click in my left hip! Does anyone know any stretches or perhaps a brace that will make my workouts easier? Thanks!

Replies

• hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Weird, my right hip does this too! I've noticed it while working out, but sometimes I'll just be standing, and it's almost like it tightens up. I have to "pull" up or stretch up and I hear a "click", and it loosens up and feels better.

I have no clue what it could be, but I'm curious to see if anyone else knows!

L.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    I'm not a doctor but your hip flexors are probably really tight. I know before I started yoga mine hurt all the time. Google stretches for hip flexors. I do one where I'm sitting down and I cross my leg over my knee, wrap my hands around the outside of my knee and then I pull my knee toward my chest while pressing my knee into my hand in the opposite direction. That is probably not the best description of how to do it but maybe it will give you an idea.
  • Thanks! I'm going to google it right now!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    No idea what it is, my knees click all the time, have forever.
This discussion has been closed.