Pound for Pound Challenge

MaryTheIceCube
MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I have created a team on the Pound for Pound Challenge website, and would LOVE for you to join me in fighting hunger!

http://www.pfpchallenge.com/Teams/default.aspx

My team's name is Motivation.

Thank you!!!

Replies

• would not let me join :(
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    I joined!!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    would not let me join :(
    Me either.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    I keep clicking join on the left and it does not do anything. What am I doing wrong?
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Does anyone know if this is going on in Canada as well?
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    i joined:smile:
    thanks for creating a group.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Does anyone know if this is going on in Canada as well?

Good question! I haven't found a definitive answer yet, but I wonder if you try joining from Canada, if it would allow you to do so? Worth a try, I suppose. Thank you for your interest!!

To those of you who have had trouble trying to join the team, I have sent you a private message here on MFP... if you don't mind sharing your regular email address with me, I can email you a direct link to see if it will allow you to join that way. Just let me know!

And, to those of you who have had success in joining my team, welcome aboard and THANK YOU so much for your support, commitment and pledge!! Very much appreciated! Please feel free to invite your friends, too. The more team members, the more effective we can be in fighting hunger!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    When you click it doesnt show anything, BUT the weight does change so lookes like it let me join?
  • MaryTheIceCube
    When you click it doesnt show anything, BUT the weight does change so lookes like it let me join?

Possibly. Did it allow you to go through the whole registration process? I think their site could use a *little* work (somewhat confusing/not too clear on some things)... but... I think as long as you went through registration, it must have let you join...
  • pino6000
    pino6000 Posts: 3 Member
    I had the same problem and I don't know if this will help,

But if you click on the "Pledge" tab, first it'll open the window inside of the window and it will give you the two options of "Join a Team" or "Pledge Pounds".

Click on "Join A Team".

You should then be able to click on "Join Team" next to Motivation and it will open another window that will give you the option of "Change Teams" or "Continue Pledging".

Just follow the directions under "Continue Pledging" and you should have no problem from there.

That's the way I did it. Are those directions clear as mud?
  • MaryTheIceCube
    I had the same problem and I don't know if this will help,

But if you click on the "Pledge" tab, first it'll open the window inside of the window and it will give you the two options of "Join a Team" or "Pledge Pounds".

Click on "Join A Team".

You should then be able to click on "Join Team" next to Motivation and it will open another window that will give you the option of "Change Teams" or "Continue Pledging".

Just follow the directions under "Continue Pledging" and you should have no problem from there.

That's the way I did it. Are those directions clear as mud?

Thank you very much!! They certainly don't make it terribly easy to join, do they?! It sounds like you have it figured out though. Thank you for sharing... much appreciated! :)
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    I can't enter my postal code in order to join so i don't think people from Canada can join.
This discussion has been closed.