Ladies That Lift

Options
Been here for awhile, but just started lifting this January. Would love to have more friends that lift :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started in October! Add me :)
  • MusclenMascara
    MusclenMascara Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to lifting but would be great to have some like minded friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Just added both of you :smile:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am very new to lifting as well, feel free to add me:)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options

You dont look "very new" if so I need to know how you did this so fast lol....

And I just JUST started... like 2 weeks ago so I pretty much dont know what I'm doing but I'd like to have more lifting friends too so maybe i can learn!
  • thismamarox
    thismamarox Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I lift, you can add me :)
  • MelKnight77
    MelKnight77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ive been lifting for a couple of year. but last 12 months quite seriously. Now preparing for my first bodybuilding comp next year. Feel free to add me.

Mel
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

You dont look "very new" if so I need to know how you did this so fast lol....

And I just JUST started... like 2 weeks ago so I pretty much dont know what I'm doing but I'd like to have more lifting friends too so maybe i can learn!

Haha vk! :p
    Well I am not new to fitness (I was doing circuit training with light weights starting in May) but honestly I only started heavier lifting in June but not consistently until July... so if that isn't new I don't know what is!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I lift. You can add me.
  • michknd
    michknd Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've always been muscular but working on learning to lift now, would love to meet some new people :)
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I started lifting a little over a month ago. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome the wonderful world of lifting! I lift 3 x a week since January 2014. My body has dramaticaly changed. I tried a few different programmes but in the end I just created my own which I am happy with, Feel free to add :)
  • limitles
    limitles Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I do a push pull legs split. I've been lifting for 2 years.