Options
2»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    It could be worse.
    scary-beautiful-shoes-leanie-main1.jpg

I loved this project- and everything about it.

They were never designed for full or regular use- it was a concept designed based around how birds legs.

Sometimes the shoes have nothing to do with practicality and are more about exploring art.

same with the Pointe shoes with knives on them. I thought it was intense and interesting.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    It could be worse.
    scary-beautiful-shoes-leanie-main1.jpg

Gotta admit... the "shoes" aren't practical but she has beautiful legs.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    Who went shoe shopping with you?? Not judging...........just asking :tongue:

You weren't around. You need to save me from myself... that's what friends do! :happy:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that is always trying to get me to wear shoes that have this pointe shoe style. She shares links with me, and asks if I'm going to wear them.
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    this reminds me of something. I wanna say camel but I know thats not right. Some cartoon character maybe? This will bother me all day now!

They look like they're covered with bees to me.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Its only your boobs and bum you have to worry about luvvie
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    How come no one is telling me that he is evil???

I thought this was a place of SUPPORT! Y'all aren't very supportive!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

I was going to but there are inconsistencies in your story that have me perplexed. What size are the shoes? Outfit with which you wore them??? How tall is this jokester?? What did you have for lunch????
  • pepperpat64
    Options

I was going to but there are inconsistencies in your story that have me perplexed. What size are the shoes? Outfit with which you wore them??? How tall is this jokester?? What did you have for lunch????

Not to mention, which online SDEE (Shoe Dimension Estimate Examiner) calculator did you use to measure your shoe size? They're all just guesses, you know. You have to get numbers from at least a dozen, then discard the highest and lowest numbers and average the rest.
  • meinola
    meinola Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Not to mention, which online SDEE (Shoe Dimension Estimate Examiner) calculator did you use to measure your shoe size? They're all just estimates, you know. You have to get numbers from at least a dozen, then discard the highest and lowest numbers and average the rest.

This shoe has been peer-reviewed* to be the most attractive to the heterosexual male. kobi-levi-shoes-11.jpg

*Not going to provide the source, but it totally exists, I promise.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Cause those shoes are evil. The cramps they would give me would be horrendous!

Besides... take off the sequins, paint them black, and you could wear them with your devil costume at Halloween!
  • pepperpat64
    Options

This shoe has been peer-reviewed* to be the most attractive to the heterosexual male. kobi-levi-shoes-11.jpg

*Not going to provide the source, but it totally exists, I promise.

What are those things sticking out of the, um, heels? O_o
  • meinola
    Options

The shoe is called "Blow" so I'm pretty sure it's a valve like on a... pool float. :bigsmile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

The shoe is called "Blow" so I'm pretty sure it's a valve like on a... pool float. :bigsmile:

lovely. Inflatable sex doll shoes. :noway:
  • DamePiglet
    Options

You, ma'am, win the internet for today.

I bow to thee.
    And I want those shoes.
  • meinola
    Options

You, ma'am, win the internet for today.

I bow to thee.
    And I want those shoes.

Hahahaha! Well, they can be yours for the low, low price of $2K.... But this designer does make some crazy awesome shoes: http://kobilevidesign.com/index.php/
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    To OP - just break up

Ok, well that answers my question as to what the front part was supposed to represent. LOL!