hey parents!

Options
hi! first of all congrats on mommy hood! lol i'm a mom of an almost 2 year old boy and have not been able to lose the rest of my weight! i started at a pre-pregnancy weight of 140 to 145 went to about 190 195. i lost 30 lbs when i breastfed but that took a long time cause i just wanted to eat more. (postpartum and breastfeeding) i gained back 10 lbs! i have no idea why but i obviously ate the wrong things. now i'm at 171. i found this site 5 days ago and i'm pretty excited! i want to lose 30 to 40 lbs and i'm looking for friends to help me keep motivated! good luck to you all!!

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Add me. I got down to my pre-pregnancy weight after my son was born of 136 lbs and then gained up to 152. I've lost down to 131 and plan on losing about 5-10 more. You can do it.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Add me!:smile: I'm trying to lost about 30 more pounds!

I lost weight after having my 2 kiddos but have struggled with ups and downs the last 7-8 years. I want it gone for good this time!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    i'm not a mommy :( ...but i have lost 60 pounds and i'm within 8 pounds of my goal weight and wearing 8's and 10's (down from my 20's!)
    i love to encourage others, so if you are interested, add me.
    cheering you on!
    Jane
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was already overweight (in the 160s) when I got pregnant. Then gained. Was up to 198. I'm down in the 140s now...ligther than my pre-preg weight. Woo Hoo!! It's challenging, but you can do it!! You've found the right place for motivation and encouragement. Good luck to you!
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    You can add me! I have had 6 pergnanices and we are blessed with two beautiful boys!
    I gained 56 pounds with my first full term and 23 with my second. My highest weight total was 198 (AFTER giving birth)
    I am at 146 and looking to get to 130 ish (I am 5'5)
    GOOD LUCK!