Ladies, what was your hardest area to lose?

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

My thighs and butt have always been large, and they are always going to be large. I don't even think about them in terms of weight loss. I just want them to be strong and firm.

I feel the same way. I honestly didn't even care if I lost inches off my hips or not. They are big and always will be, and my husband loves that anyway, so I'm cool with it.

My worst area is the belly/muffin top, but it's way better than I ever expected...I never thought it would be flat or even all that much smaller, so the progress amazes me.
  • mundaycarroll
    mundaycarroll Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    For me it's the pooch as well.. It just never seems to want to go away. But that should be the case for most ladies. We have to have some extra fat on our bodies and that's usually the place since we are the ones who carry the babies.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    My husband
  • alice_schmalice
    alice_schmalice Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yup, csection pooch right here. But I'm like the other lady with triplets, my two boys came from my body - the stretch marks and pooches are reminders of my awesome kids. I see the belly shrinking overall and I'm very happy about that
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Stomach and inner thighs.
  • Angelrica
    Angelrica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My Tummy. My legs are super skinny so is my upper body. Oh also my boobies. Never get smaller ugh.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Definitely my little belly but I kind of like it though so I don't know if I want to lose it. :)
  • Hachiko89
    Hachiko89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tummy round my belly button and my thighs. Always first place to gain and last to lose!!
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Even back in my youth when I was very underweight I had a belly & butt. And I'll always have them due to genetics. But that's okay because my husband loves them both. I will always have big legs as I'm muscularly built by nature and grew to love them in my twenties. Right now, I just want to be strong and fit. If I have a bit of extra pooch at 45, I think I'll be fine.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Definitely the thighs, its always the damn thighs.
  • CLM1227
    CLM1227 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My husband

Awesome.
  • k_wat4264
    k_wat4264 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Saddlebags!! I hate them so much. I'm a healthy weight and can see quick results in my arms and abs but the legs wont budge.

Its crazy all the women on my maternal side were tiny tiny tiny as young adults, but now even the ones that haven't had kids have hips, thighs, & saddlebags.

Sort of feeling like I'm doomed. Hoping prevention is my friend.
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    The dreaded muffin top/love handles - makes it hard to find decent fitting clothes. I haven't lost big numbers yet at all but my trousers are a little baggy on my legs but still fit snuggly around these nasty love handles.
    Come to think of it even when I get back down to goal weight, I still had them so there really is no hope! Nobody else in my family has them so I can't blame genetics. It was all me! My guess is that every pizza and take-away I have ever eaten has migrated there and decided that is where it is staying!
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Definitely the dreaded pooch. It's the first to gain, and last to lose.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My hardest areas to lose at the moment is my stomach and arm fat :sad:
  • tr3kkie9rl
    tr3kkie9rl Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My Tummy. My legs are super skinny so is my upper body. Oh also my boobies. Never get smaller ugh.

I wish I had your problem!! My boobs are the first thing to go every time lol. Thighs take forever though. I can see and feel muscle under there, but that layer of jiggle doesn't seem to change much. I am definitely heavier below the waist.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    saddlebags!! and i've never been able to see my abs, of course i don't work them like i should, but even at my smallest, i could never see them
  • stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet since I just started, but my breasts and face seem to be what is going away first (when what I really want to go are my hips).
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Belly area and thighs....still working on them both.
  • imsahagun
    imsahagun Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes to the little pooch above the c/section scar. A nice article of clothing with lycra helps tremendously.