I need a buddy or two...

Options
MrsLVF
MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
I need a few buddies...last year i had great success on here, but stopped & gained back 10 lb. That won't happen again. .I'm turning 40 next year & WILL lose 25 lbs by April, 18 (happy birthday to me) but I need some motivation to stay on track. Let's keep each other motivated & reach all of our goals

Replies

• dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Peppermaud
    Options
    We can be buddies. Good luck!
  • jojogirl
    Options
    Also will be 40 next year (February) and can always use some friends on the same path :)
  • WyomingJewel
    WyomingJewel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I definitely need a motivational buddy. I need to lose 35 lbs but I plan to only lose 1 lb a week. :happy:
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
  • opiechick
    Options
    You can add me too! :-)
  • doramouse
    Options
    You can add me as well :)
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am not quite 40 but I will be 37 this Aug. So feel free to add me.
  • rustyb09
    rustyb09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im here for you, this is my passion to help people acheive their fitness goals. I am a Personal Trainer at Riviera Fitness in Alabama, so obseity is very bad in the South, keep working at it. Its all about being consistent, if you need help just hollat at me.
    Good Luck and keep working !!!
  • jmae418
    Options
    You can add me. By the way... my birthday is also April 18th!! I too need help with staying on track to my goal.
  • rustyb09
    rustyb09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1 to 2 lbs a week is the only way to go, its all about a change of lifesyle. Diets never have any long term success because you are resrticting yourself, you can learn how to eat healtheir and be able to maintain it forever. Im a Personal Trainier at Riviera Fitness and have a passion to help other schieve their goals. Keep working always improving never staying the same
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    And me!! Extra buddies are so good! :bigsmile:
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm also new here and can use all the buddies I can get! ;)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just turned 40 in September :smile:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Add me too, if you wish. I've decided that I MUST keep recording the food diary as well as accurately weighing and measuring everything that goes in my mouth for the rest of my life. This free program makes that process much easier. I know that, if I had to write the food diary out by hand, I would never do it. This makes it painless.

Hang in there & stay on track...one meal at a time/one day at a time.

Claire
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Buddies are great. 40 is good - I turn 42 in February. =)
  • mauck1975
    mauck1975 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you can add me!! good luck
  • knottylibrarian
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm returning from a 6 month hiatus in which I've gained 15 lbs...yikes!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'm trying to lose 2 more lbs this month and that will be 31 lbs lost in 2010!1!!
  • CGade
    CGade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I am turning 39 next month and have about 30 pounds to go....and keep gone :happy:
    Add me too! We need all the support and motivation we can get!!!!!!!!!!!