Wanted to share some progress for no particular reason ;)

Options
amblight
amblight Posts: 350 Member
There's no particular reason to celebrate with progress pics atm, in fact, it seems August will be my least-pounds-lost month, but I am not bothered! Due to vacations and fancy restaurants, the scale has been very annoying, telling me I wasn't losing a thing, until today! :D Annnd, I shopped at a shop where I thought I wouldn't want anything, and now it turns out, I want EVERYthing - which is sad news for my wallet, lol :b

Here goes progress pics, then! I'm 5'8" and 22, and I lost the weight in 2 rounds: A little over 40lbs on coincidence (by getting less drunk), and I've lost the rest since January, by religiously counting here :)

Before: 265lbs
9SFHQ8rl.png

After: 158lbs
NDVkO06l.jpg

Hope you're all well, and keep on counting :D

EDIT: Hmm, tried to fix the pics, but it seems they are cutting off a chunk of the right side still?
Here are links to the pics, if you want to see them in full: Before: http://i.imgur.com/9SFHQ8r.png After: http://i.imgur.com/NDVkO06.jpg

Replies

• Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Sincere congratulations on a more than 100 pound loss milestone. It's fun buying new clothes, eh?
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look wonderful.
  • miniwheatxoxo
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome boobage and wasitline in the after, middle picture! Green looks pretty on you!
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Your WAIST!!! :happy: You look so great!

Also, did you deliberately colour code the clothing?? When you reach goal weight, you'll only wear red? :bigsmile:
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!!!
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success! You look amazing!!!

And I love the green on you :)
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at that perfect hourglass shape you have. I bet you didn't know you had such an awesome body lurking did you ? :wink: :laugh:
  • amblight
    Options
    Sincere congratulations on a more than 100 pound loss milestone. It's fun buying new clothes, eh?

It is! But it's horrible! I swore I wouldn't, as I've already have to rid myself of so many good clothes that were too big, and I already went out and bought the 'sensible things' that should fit me through the next part of my weight loss - and now I fall for this brand, which would be out of my price range even if I did expect it to fit a few months from now too T.T
  • amblight
    Options
    Your WAIST!!! :happy: You look so great!

Also, did you deliberately colour code the clothing?? When you reach goal weight, you'll only wear red? :bigsmile:

I'll wear green forevaaaaaaar :b I love green, if something comes in green, I get it in green. You can see a bit of my green drawers and green bedding in the background too!
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look great and you're definitely an inspiration.
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! so youthful and perfect shape!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Great job and cute dresses!! Love your new clothes :flowerforyou:
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! That waist is motivation for me to get at it!
  • vicabra
    vicabra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! LOVE the dress on the right BTW...
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You rock !! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely phenomenal!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I agree with others, you have an awesome figure. Love the green on you too.
  • Preciousmorgana
    Preciousmorgana Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done!
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job ..... thanks for sharing......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!