Not new but back!!! Need Friends

Options
I only have two friends on here and I get tired of just seeing their things and they don't post anything. I want to see other ppls goals so it will keep me motivated...thanks!!!

Replies

• Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Me! Haha, I just came back and go serious on here about 12 days ago. Literally been on here non stop and socializing. Im Jemell btw!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just came back also. :smile:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    feel free to add... im just getting back on the wagon. Completely reset my account to start from 0.. that was hard, but necessary
  • valariefriday
    valariefriday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Lol. I'm Valarie, I've been on for a few months but I just count (some) of my calories lol.
  • rachellesings
    rachellesings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too -- I'm back! Join me! (rachellesings)
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I started, and stalled, and now I'm back. We can support each other!! Add me
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im slowly coming back.. just having some stuff going on in my life and just havent been motivated to log my meals and exercise but i do like to log in and catch up how my friends are going on their journey... feel free to add me... i love making new friends..
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Same here... Would love some new people to follow who post statuses or other things often. That keeps me going and I've been off Facebook for almost 3 months so I need some reading material/something to check =] Anyone can add me! Just switched over to this after a few failed attempts at the calorie count app, but I'm into this one so far. Day 15 !
  • effervescent11
    effervescent11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm always looking for more friends! :)
  • seamandi
    seamandi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • seamandi
    seamandi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    sent you a request. I've been on here more than fb since joining 5 days ago
  • Dianamarie91
    Options
    not new but also back! feel fee to add me!
  • georginazreta86
    Options
    Ooh Ooh! me too. I need some more motivation. I do good for a few days and then I stop. Grr so frustrating! But I did join 24 hr fitness a couple weeks ago, since it's too hot to exercise outdoors (here in Houston).
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm on all day..nothing to do at work....zzzzzzzzz

Good luck to you!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Well then “WELCOME BACK!” Feel free to add me; I’ll do what I can to keep you motivate and maybe even laughing.
    BTW, anyone is free to add me if they'd like.
    DW
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm here if anyone needs me :)
  • ButterflyBites
    ButterflyBites Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started over yesterday with a new page and all - feel free to add me :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log-in daily and track my diary. thanks :)
  • eperk07
    eperk07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds, had a running injury and gained 10 of it back over 3 months. Now getting back at it too! Feel free to add me!
  • terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Any of ya feel free to add me. I've got about 80 more to lose so I will be here for a while! Pretty active and supportive of those that are truly making the effort. I did this once before and lost 60. And then put about 50 of it back on over a year :-( This time I am bringing my partner along for the journey so he won't be able to derail me as easily LOL.