Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Peanut Butter Recipes

scottacular
scottacular Posts: 597 Member
Does anyone have any low carb recipes which involve a lot of peanut butter please? I really, really, like peanut butter.

Replies

• JasmineSchmidts
    JasmineSchmidts Posts: 17 Member
    I'm not sure if everything on this list is low carb, but there are quite a few low carb recipes! :)http://greatist.com/health/healthy-peanut-butter-recipes
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    I hope you aren't eating low-carb in the hopes it will help you lose more weight than a simple caloric deficit would do.

I'd say just use a website like food.com and search "peanut butter."
  • woofer00
    woofer00 Posts: 123 Member
    Natural peanut butter is already pretty low carb as-is. Just look for 100% peanut, no added sugar. You might also look into PB2 or PB2 with chocolate - add peanut flavor to EVERYTHING
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Try peanut butter fat bombs. I know they're a low carb high fat staple with my keto friends.
  • I hope you aren't eating low-carb in the hopes it will help you lose more weight than a simple caloric deficit would do.

Lol
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    I hope you aren't eating low-carb in the hopes it will help you lose more weight than a simple caloric deficit would do.

Goodness no, I eat 200-250g of carbs a day. I just save them for after I've been to the gym (carb back loading). I'd go insane and shout at everyone if I couldn't have oats or sweet potato.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    I put nut butter in almost everything! Seriously, I'm additcted! I have a full side of one cupboard with different kinds and packets/jars.

How about some stir fry zucchini noodles w/ veggies and a peanut sauce using peanut butter? Bet there are some good recipes out there for it - you'd just swap the rice for zucchini noodles.

Chili sans beans with peanut butter is yum!

There are a gazillion treat recipes (protein balls, bars, truffles, etc) that include nut butter.

I like to mix several dollups of nut butter with a small bowl of blueberries and warm it up for about :30. More of a snack, not a meal.

You might try searching Ripped Recipes.for some ideas, too. You can enter some good search criteria to narrow it down to low carb, even specify amounts.